going to WDW

spiceycat

dvc-blt
I won an audition on skyaudition - so I am going March 4 - 11 - to Orlando - staying at Celebration Resort - and on tues and thurs OKW - so I get all the early entry things....

I can't wait!!!

I am taking Mother - since I had to cancel our July trip.

www.skyauction.com
click on usa/canada
click on florida only (right side)
click on hotels only (right bottom)

this list includes hotels as well as timeshare.

right now there is a Silver Lake - March 4 - no bids - so if you are patient and can wait - I would bid on it tomorrow around 5 minutes before it quits - 6:00pm Eastern time - 2/25/2005 - it is for a 1-bedroom condo. this is the closest non-disney resort to the AK. You might be able to get it for $211 for the entire week.

this is run by RCI (the biggest exchange company) - so all the stuff is real.

however make sure you are register and everything - before you try to bid on it.

you can tell timeshares from the other stuff - they are listed as 7 days only -

if you have any questions about one - just ask.

I got mind for $224 (I bid half hour before it closes - and someone else bid 10 minutes....) anyway I did get it!!! this is for the entire week.

Congrats on such a good deal.
I've tried several times on Sky Auction...but the only one I won was air to Europe and I cancelled because of 9/11 and didn't get any money back...so I'm a bit shy of trying again (tho the African Safaris did catch my eye!)
Colorado Belle

I only bid on stuff that comes from RCI - I know they will follow through.

you are far more adventurous than I am...

no only the timeshares, and then only the timeshares that say extra charge $195 + $15 - the timeshares that are treated as hotels $32 per day charge - are NOT from RCI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter