Glenda's September 2008 WDW Adventure!

Hey Glenda-thanks for the video clip-I had totally forgotten that you did that, brings back fond memories. I wish I was able to go in September, but just found out that I have too have cataract surgery on my left eye, then probably the right one not too far in the future, so I'll be a bit strapped for some time, although nothing will keep me from my cruise in January and I'll be able to see better.......
Vanessa-how was your trip and did the deluxe dining end up being a good deal for you?

Sorry, you have to have surgery:grouphug: . As Glenda has already said cataract surgery doesn't seem to be a big deal these days. My dad had it done about three years ago and did great. I can't wait for the cruise either.

The WDW trip was great! The DxDDP was TOO much food even though I still just ate two meals a day most days. I'd have an early TS lunch, then did a Signature Restaurant every night, which I enjoyed. Narcoosee was my favorite and we'll be dining there again in Sept. Even using snack credits for breakfast a couple of days, I still had seven snack credits left at the end of the week. I ran into Goofy's to get some stuff to bring home. I didn't really do that much this trip, just took my time riding a few rides and looking around, but I had a great time. I'm already ready to go back! I thought about downgrading to the basic DDP for our Sept trip, but my group really wants to try the DxDDP and with my mom being a diabetic she must eat three meals a day, so the DxDDP works for us. Sure wish you could join us for September! You will be missed.

Hi Aubriee :flower3: :hug:

I hope you don't mind, ;) but I "volunteered" you to go on Expedition Everest :scared1: and Mission! Space :eek: with Adrian :lovestruc - he loves roller coasters almost as much as you do! :rotfl: :upsidedow

Do what!!! Expedition Everest no problem. I love it! The rough side of Mission Space? Sorry, buddy, ain't happening! I have no problem with the green side, but WILL NOT ride the orange side. Mission space orange side and Tower of Terror I can't do. My husband loves both though, so I'm sure he'd love to ride it with him.

I love the idea of a group picture of us all riding Expedition Everest (or maybe even Dinosaur). Sounds great! If you guys want a group picture on Tower of Terror, I'll sit with my mom and Glenda's mom in the basement where the pictures show up and pray for you.:rotfl: Or for that matter, would your mom do TOT Glenda?

Sorry, you have to have surgery:grouphug: . As Glenda has already said cataract surgery doesn't seem to be a big deal these days. My dad had it done about three years ago and did great. I can't wait for the cruise either.
Do you have a link for the cruise info. New bf told me to look into it.

The WDW trip was great! The DxDDP was TOO much food even though I still just ate two meals a day most days. I'd have an early TS lunch, then did a Signature Restaurant every night, which I enjoyed. Narcoosee was my favorite and we'll be dining there again in Sept.
Please explain "DxDDP" to me. Not sure what that is. And is Narcoosee 2 credits?

Do what!!! Expedition Everest no problem. I love it! The rough side of Mission Space? Sorry, buddy, ain't happening! I have no problem with the green side, but WILL NOT ride the orange side. Mission space orange side and Tower of Terror I can't do. My husband loves both though, so I'm sure he'd love to ride it with him.

I love the idea of a group picutre of us all riding Expedition Everest (or maybe even Dinosaur). Sounds great! If you guys want a group picture on Tower of Terror, I'll sit with my mom and Glenda's mom in the basement where the pictures show up and pray for you.:rotfl: Or for that matter, would your mom do TOT Glenda?

My Mother will NOT do ToT. She's even threatening not to ride EE with me this time. As for Mission Space, I can only do the tame side. The other side made me SUPER-DUPER sick and SAD for at least 2 hours!!! :guilty:

The DxDDP includes three meal credits/day that you can use for either CS, TS meals, or dinner shows. The choice is yours. It also still includes the appetizers. You get two snacks/day, instead of one per day and you get a free resort refillable mug. It costs $32.00/day more than the regular DDP. For $32.00/day you get three TS meals (either TS or CS), plus you get your appetizer back, plus a free mug, instead of just the 1CS, 1TS, and 1 snack/day that the regular DDP offers. We are not that fond of CS, so like the idea of being able to do all TS meals, plus we enjoy the appetizers, so it works for us. My mom is a diabetic and must eat three meals a day. The DxDDP allows us to do that and to choose all TS, all CS, or any combination of the two. With the DxDDP there is no way you'd need to pay for anything OOP (not with three meals/day plus two snacks/day:rotfl: ).

The reason I ate only two meals/day on this past trip, instead of three, is that I am normally not a breakfast eater, so chose to have an early lunch every day, then did a 2 credit Signature meal every night of my trip. I was able to dine at Yatchsman Steakhouse, Artist Point, Flying Fish, Boma, California Grill, Narcoosee, and Citricos. I also dined at Yak & Yeti, Le Cellier, Tony's, Tutto Italia, Whispering Canyon, San Angel Inn, and Raglan Road.

Oh, yes, Narcoosee is two credits, but definitely worth it. I had the best calamari, steak and lobster, and the most delicious almond cheese cake there I have ever had in my life. I'd go back just for the cheesecake (in fact I am in September).

I don't think there is a link for the cruise. Rich, Adrian, Colette, Colette's friend Charlene, Kat, and myself booked through Lisa Lima at Carnival Cruises and she has all of our reservations linked, so that we should be dining at the same table. I'm at work, so don't have her extension number, but will PM it to you when I get home. It's a six night cruise on the Carnival Freedom, leaving out of Ft Lauderdale on January 11, 2009, if you want to go to the Carnival website and look it up. Rich and Colette can probably give you more info. Sure hope you and your bf can join us. Sounds like it's going to be alot of fun.

edited: I went back and looked at some of my old PMs from Rich and Colette and PM'd you some info on the January cruise. Sure hope you guys can make it!

glendamax I have posted on the other thread but I will let you know here too that I have 5 ava. spaces open for CP on the 9th but I did have to change the times to 3:45 instead of 5:05pm so let me know so I can put you and however else wants to come.

Oh yes I am wearing a costume too!! Going as Alice in Wonderland AGIAN!! Seeing that I didn't get to do anything last year with that rain and was only at MK for 1 1/2.

Aubriee is there still room for 2 of us at Le Cellier.

Looks like I am taking my mom...now that I am single again. Yay.

I just got the ok from my boss!! YAY!!! We are coming down tentitivley the 6-13, I just gotta check airfare :) YAYYYYY!!!!:cool1:

Aubriee is there still room for 2 of us at Le Cellier.

Looks like I am taking my mom...now that I am single again. Yay.

Great, I'll put you both down and we still have one seat left. I think I may have your cell phone number from the Dec trip, but if it's changed you may want to PM it to me.

I know what you mean. I need another vacation already :lmao: inside joke I just got back from disney in April Timmy and I were there for a week together.

You and your Mom will have to join us for my Bachlorette Party if you want.

Anyone else that is wanting to come is also welcomed. We are planning on having a dinner at Chef Mickey's on Sept. 7th at 5:05 and then going to MK for EMH and a huge savanger hunt and other things that I am not allowed to know I guess but all is welcomed!!!

What time does everything start if we aren't going to dinner with you? I would love to meet up and do the scavenger hunt ( and celebrate your bachelorette party!)

I love seeing all the plans coming together for everyone. I am so excited about this trip. My DH thinks I am nuts because I talk about you all and how fun dinner is going to be:lmao:

OH I see how it goes, you meet someone new, and I'm out of the loop! :snooty: Well, I'm planning on going to AK on Sun. 9/7, and Fri. 9/12. So maybe a bunch of us can ride EE and Dino so we can get the ride photos!

So if you can swing it, try to have them both done, and get it over with!

what time are you planning to do this ?? am in !

I love seeing all the plans coming together for everyone. I am so excited about this trip. My DH thinks I am nuts because I talk about you all and how fun dinner is going to be:lmao:

:grouphug: for your dh :thumbsup2

I love the idea of a group picture of us all riding Expedition Everest (or maybe even Dinosaur). Sounds great! If you guys want a group picture on Tower of Terror, I'll sit with my mom and Glenda's mom in the basement where the pictures show up and pray for you.:rotfl: Or for that matter, would your mom do TOT Glenda?

I can handle the GREEN side of Mission! Space and Tower of Terror. :cool2: :goodvibes :rotfl: The only three roller coasters I won't do are Big Thunder Mountain in MK, Rockin Roller Coaster in MGM, and Expedition Everest in AK. :scared1: :eek:

I don't think there is a link for the cruise. Rich, Adrian, Colette, Colette's friend Charlene, Kat, and myself booked through Lisa Lima at Carnival Cruises and she has all of our reservations linked, so that we should be dining at the same table. I'm at work, so don't have her extension number, but will PM it to you when I get home. It's a six night cruise on the Carnival Freedom, leaving out of Ft Lauderdale on January 11, 2009, if you want to go to the Carnival website and look it up. Rich and Colette can probably give you more info. Sure hope you and your bf can join us. Sounds like it's going to be alot of fun.edited: I went back and looked at some of my old PMs from Rich and Colette and PM'd you some info on the January cruise. Sure hope you guys can make it!

Colette :flower3:

How is our dinner table filling up on the cruise (assuming Adrian :lovestruc can go - it's 90 Percent likely :) )? Is there room for more people? :teacher:

Rich-there are tables that can seat 12-13 people and we will be 6 with Adrian, so we can seat more with us, no problem.

I can handle the GREEN side of Mission! Space and Tower of Terror. :cool2: :goodvibes :rotfl: The only three roller coasters I won't do are Big Thunder Mountain in MK, Rockin Roller Coaster in MGM, and Expedition Everest in AK. :scared1: :eek:

Rich.. I sorta kinda understand about the RNR but what about BTMR and EE ??? I have not done RNR and I think I am going to brave it this June :scared:

Rich.. I sorta kinda understand about the RNR but what about BTMR and EE ??? I have not done RNR and I think I am going to brave it this June :scared:

OOOOO you'll have to let me know how scary it is... I've been too chicken to try it!
As for expedition everest, My last trip I rode it 15 times in a row!!!! I asked to Cms if there was a 12 step program for this ride cuz I'm totally addicted!:goodvibes

OOOOO you'll have to let me know how scary it is... I've been too chicken to try it!
As for expedition everest, My last trip I rode it 15 times in a row!!!! I asked to Cms if there was a 12 step program for this ride cuz I'm totally addicted!:goodvibes

Hi Kat-check out the first page-Timmie added you to the cruise list.........

if all goes well.. I might be able to add my name in that list.. I will find out 1st week of July... hopefully it ownt be to late :thumbsup2

if all goes well.. I might be able to add my name in that list.. I will find out 1st week of July... hopefully it ownt be to late :thumbsup2

Sure hope both you and Glenda (and her friend) can join us. I just sent you a copy of the PM I sent Glenda about the cruise.

Timmie-that would be great if you were able to join us on the cruise and also Glenda-keep us posted.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter