Glenda's September 2008 WDW Adventure!

Well, well, well, I guess I'd better pack my hot pants, high heels, and make-up kit so I will look GREAT when I run into the two of you! :lmao:

Good idea .... I'll wear my spike heels too! :scared1: :upsidedow ;)

:lmao: OMG you two!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!! Well I mgiht see Gmax in a couple of weeks though so she can tell me all about you Rich!!!:hug:

I'll be at PORS with my mom and husband Sept 6th-14th. We're having some meals alone and some meals with the group. We'll be on the DxDDP, so have ALOT of ADRs. Our ADRs thus far are:

9/6 Sat
L Garden Grill 12:30pm (may need to change this one to later)
D Chef's de France 6:00pm

9/7 Sun
B Chef's Mickey's 8:15am (Aubriee+2, +3 extra seats)
L Mama Melrose 12N
D Le Cellier 6:20pm (Wirki+1, Aubriee+2, Rich, Adrian, Kat, Mari, Michelle, +2 empty seats)

9/8 Mon
B Tusker House 8:10am (Aubriee+2, +3 empty seats)
L Yak & Yeti 12N
D Boma 6:30pm (Aubriee+2, ANTS, Kat, Nancy, + 2 empty seats)

9/9 Tues
B Crystal Palace 8:10am (Aubriee+2, Rich, Adrian, Kat, ANTS, Nancy, +4 empty seats)
L GF Cafe 12N
D 1900 Park Fare 7:30pm (Aubriee+2, Rich, Adrian, Kat, ANTS, Mari, +2 empty seats)

9/10 Wed
B Akershus 8:30am
L Tutto Italia 1PM
D Cape May 7:25pm (Aubriee+2, Rich, Adrian, Kat, ANTS, +1 empty seat)

9/11 Thurs
B 1900 Park Fare 8:00am
L Biergarten 12N (Aubriee+2, Rich, Adrian, Kat)
D Maya Grill 7:15pm

9/12 Fri
L Wolfgang Puck's 12N
D Narcoosee 7:30pm

9/13 Sat
L Whispering Canyon 12:30pm
D Kona 7:10pm

9/14 Sun
B Whispering Canyon 8:00am
L Tusker House 11:30am

I don't mind calling to see if I can add extra seats for any of these, if I someone else wants to join us.

I'd love to join you guys at Boma on Monday night if you don't mind having an old lady along :goodvibes I was going to call in the morning to see if I could get it for my arrival night, Sunday, but Monday works just as well. I'm planning an Epcot morning, but with the heat & humidity, I'm sure I'll be back at AKV by very early afternoon to chill in the A/C.

Hey! Here's a video clip with Rich, Aubrie, Colette and I, from Dec.'07 popcorn::

Glendamax come on over to the Mojito thread and see us too We miss you :lmao: :goodvibes

Come see my schedule of ADR's maybe we can finally have a match and get to eat together and spend some time too:hug:

Hello friendly faces!!! I am debating a Sep trip right now...have somthing on hold :)

I am waiting a bit because things are quite rough with current Dbf so my mom might be joining me instead.

9/6-9/13

I'll keep you updated:thumbsup2

Hello friendly faces!!! I am debating a Sep trip right now...have somthing on hold :)

I am waiting a bit because things are quite rough with current Dbf so my mom might be joining me instead.

9/6-9/13

thats awesome I hope you can. Where would you be staying??/

thats awesome I hope you can. Where would you be staying??/

Right now All Star Music is on hold...but would love to upgrade to a Mod. Maybe I can get Mommy to pay the difference, lol :rotfl: I really could use a trip earlier than this, but with free dining and no vacation time at my job...September is the best bet.

Right now All Star Music is on hold...but would love to upgrade to a Mod. Maybe I can get Mommy to pay the difference, lol :rotfl: I really could use a trip earlier than this, but with free dining and no vacation time at my job...September is the best bet.

I know what you mean. I need another vacation already :lmao: inside joke I just got back from disney in April Timmy and I were there for a week together.

You and your Mom will have to join us for my Bachlorette Party if you want.

Anyone else that is wanting to come is also welcomed. We are planning on having a dinner at Chef Mickey's on Sept. 7th at 5:05 and then going to MK for EMH and a huge savanger hunt and other things that I am not allowed to know I guess but all is welcomed!!!

I know what you mean. I need another vacation already :lmao: inside joke I just got back from disney in April Timmy and I were there for a week together.

You and your Mom will have to join us for my Bachlorette Party if you want.

Anyone else that is wanting to come is also welcomed. We are planning on having a dinner at Chef Mickey's on Sept. 7th at 5:05 and then going to MK for EMH and a huge savanger hunt and other things that I am not allowed to know I guess but all is welcomed!!!

Oh that sounds like a blast!!! I am really hoping this trip comes to fruition...problem is my mom and I work in the same dept so I am not sure we can both get off (although she is the boss!!) If not I am going to plan a 4 day weekend to see a good friend of mine, I will just plan it for that weekend!!

Oh that sounds like a blast!!! I am really hoping this trip comes to fruition...problem is my mom and I work in the same dept so I am not sure we can both get off (although she is the boss!!) If not I am going to plan a 4 day weekend to see a good friend of mine, I will just plan it for that weekend!!

just let me know anytime I have 3 opens seats left at CM's and as many people who want to come to MK with us afterwards is more than welcomed. As I say the more the merrier:banana: :banana:

I'd love to join you guys at Boma on Monday night if you don't mind having an old lady along :goodvibes I was going to call in the morning to see if I could get it for my arrival night, Sunday, but Monday works just as well. I'm planning an Epcot morning, but with the heat & humidity, I'm sure I'll be back at AKV by very early afternoon to chill in the A/C.

Sounds great! Gotcha penciled in. As far as old, watch it lady:mad: ! We are all kids at WDW. I'm no spring chicken and my mom will turn 75 y/o while we are down there.:rotfl: I believe Glenda is also bringing her mom. I believe we range in age from 19 y/o-75 y/o, so we are a pretty diverse group.

I've already posted that if everyone will PM me their cell phone numbers I'll send out a phone tree as the trip gets closer.

Sounds great! Gotcha penciled in. As far as old, watch it lady:mad: ! I'm no spring chicken and my mom will turn 75 y/o while we are down there.:rotfl: I believe Glenda is also bringing her mom.

I've already posted that if everyone will PM me their cell phone numbers I'll send out a phone tree as the trip gets closer.

Aubriee I can't pm right now at least not until the 28th so if you want to ask Timmy for my cell number that would be fine with me or I can PM you with it after the 28th.

I was a bad girl:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

9/6-9/13

:hug: Hope you get to join us. I know you were there in December, but the only one that got to meet you was Glendamax. I'd love to meet up with you in Sept. If you want me to add you and your mom to any of our ADRs, just let me know.

:hug: Hope you get to join us. I know you were there in December, but the only one that got to meet you was Glendamax. I'd love to meet up with you in Sept. If you want me to add you and your mom to any of our ADRs, just let me know.

Hi Aubriee :flower3: :hug:

I hope you don't mind, ;) but I "volunteered" you to go on Expedition Everest :scared1: and Mission! Space :eek: with Adrian :lovestruc - he loves roller coasters almost as much as you do! :rotfl: :upsidedow

I hope you don't mind, ;) but I "voluteered" you to go on Expedition Everest :scared1: and Mission! Space :eek: with Adrian :lovestruc - he loves roller coasters almost as much as you do! :rotfl: :upsidedow

Glenda loves EE....I am sure she would go...

47b8df39b3127cceb3aa0b34eda100000026108BbN27Ry5aE

almost as much as she loves Dinosaur!

47b8df39b3127cceb3aa0b3ceda900000026108BbN27Ry5aE

:cheer2: I just got off the phone with the Court House and if they pull my Name for the Sept. Jury Pool my first day wont be till Sept. 15th so it wont effect my Trip.:yay: :yay:

Now I have to stop in my Bosses Office and see if I can extend my Vacation (Shouldn't be a problem);) so I think I'm going to be pushing my trip so I'll be at the world from the 4th to the 11th.

Really hoping I might be able to catch up with some of you for a Meal or a beverage while we're there.:goodvibes

:cheer2: I just got off the phone with the Court House and if they pull my Name for the Sept. Jury Pool my first day wont be till Sept. 15th so it wont effect my Trip.:yay: :yay:

Now I have to stop in my Bosses Office and see if I can extend my Vacation (Shouldn't be a problem);) so I think I'm going to be pushing my trip so I'll be at the world from the 4th to the 11th.

Really hoping I might be able to catch up with some of you for a Meal or a beverage while we're there.:goodvibes

:goodvibes:cheer2: great news !!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

Hey Glenda-thanks for the video clip-I had totally forgotten that you did that, brings back fond memories. I wish I was able to go in September, but just found out that I have too have cataract surgery on my left eye, then probably the right one not too far in the future, so I'll be a bit strapped for some time, although nothing will keep me from my cruise in January and I'll be able to see better.......
Vanessa-how was your trip and did the deluxe dining end up being a good deal for you?

Glendamax come on over to the Mojito thread and see us too We miss you :lmao: :goodvibes

Come see my schedule of ADR's maybe we can finally have a match and get to eat together and spend some time too:hug:
Ok - I'll come over and try to find your ADR list! :surfweb:

9/6-9/13

MANDY!!!!! You HAVE to go in Sept! And we HAVE to do Dino (yes, Glenda they used REAL dinosaurs.), and EE together! Will PM you.

I hope you don't mind, ;) but I "volunteered" you to go on Expedition Everest :scared1: and Mission! Space :eek: with Adrian :lovestruc - he loves roller coasters almost as much as you do! :rotfl: :upsidedow

OH I see how it goes, you meet someone new, and I'm out of the loop! :snooty: Well, I'm planning on going to AK on Sun. 9/7, and Fri. 9/12. So maybe a bunch of us can ride EE and Dino so we can get the ride photos!

Hey Glenda-thanks for the video clip-I had totally forgotten that you did that, brings back fond memories. I wish I was able to go in September, but just found out that I have too have cataract surgery on my left eye, then probably the right one not too far in the future, so I'll be a bit strapped for some time, although nothing will keep me from my cruise in January and I'll be able to see better.......
Vanessa-how was your trip and did the deluxe dining end up being a good deal for you?
Colette, my Mother had the same thing done on both eyes. I was shocked how it wasnt a big deal. It was an out-patient procedure. The worst part for her was the drops - that makes you sight a bit blurry - and not being able to drive at night, for a day or two. When she had her pre-surgery appointment, they discovered that they could correct her sight so she wouldnt need glasses anymore! She's worn glasses since she was 4! So now it's weird seeing my Mother with NO glasses! She's very happy!

So if you can swing it, try to have them both done, and get it over with!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter