Get Well John

2goofycampers

Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!
Alot of people have been asking about John. He hasn't felt well the last 4 or so days. He let us know he went to the ER last nite and nothing serious. He will post when he feels better.

Thoughts and prayers to him for a speedy recovery.

John, get well soon. I need some one to pick on.

John, get better soon my friend. Lots of pics need to be taken with that new camera! ;)

I'm sending you Pete's "favorite" smiley in the hope that whatever has you down - goes away quickly!

:goodvibes :hug: :goodvibes :hug: :goodvibes :hug: :goodvibes :hug: :goodvibes

Get back soon, John. We men have to stick together to survive! :cool1: ;)

Sorry your feeling bad. Hope your feeling better soon!:flower3:

Hope your feeling better soon John. :thumbsup2

Back again? Hope you're feeling better. Is there such a thing as a replacement back? Worked well for my knee.

John, I know how sick of this stuff you are - get better soon

Hi guys. Thanks for the well wishes. It's not the back this time, I have an infection, and it is making me sick as a dog. And the drugs they have me on, make me even more queesy when I look at the screen, but I figured I could "man up" and post an update.....

Thanks, I will be on when I can.

PS Pete, this is for you buddy....:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Hi guys. Thanks for the well wishes. It's not the back this time, I have an infection, and it is making me sick as a dog. And the drugs they have me on, make me even more queesy when I look at the screen, but I figured I could "man up" and post an update.....

Thanks, I will be on when I can.

PS Pete, this is for you buddy....:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

:lmao: :lmao:

Hang in there John. We'll keep the looney light on to guide you back!

Well, at least it's something new and different. Get better dude

:goodvibes

Now I think I'm gonna be sick

Get better buddy. There's lots of beer to drink so i'll keep your stash safe till you get better.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter