Get Well John

John, in honor of your illness I'm making my 6,000 th post here. Now I can't post for a while! :lmao:

Hi guys. Thanks for the well wishes. It's not the back this time, I have an infection, and it is making me sick as a dog. And the drugs they have me on, make me even more queesy when I look at the screen, but I figured I could "man up" and post an update.....

Thanks, I will be on when I can.

PS Pete, this is for you buddy....:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

SO what you are saying is that I inspired you..... :thumbsup2

Get better John, we miss you in the chat room!!:goodvibes

The wind within his jeans?

Hope it kicks out soon John!

John - wishing you a speedy recovery! Feel better soon :)

John, hope you're feeling better soon. And don't worry about your chat, we're giving each other points since we can't behave unsupervised......:rolleyes1

Hey, this would be a great time to do a movie play by play. Get better, John.

Quick update for all you nice people. The infection is finally starting to clear up, still have a ton of pain, and for some reason, it feels like my head is gonna explode, but all is well. Looking at the computer for too long kinda gives my migrains, so I dont stay on for too long.

I will talk to "yins" when I get a little better.

me

It's great to hear you're feeling better John! I hope you continue to improve. Hopefully your headache will go away. We still miss you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter