Get Energized ~ Oct. 26,2010 @ 11:00AM

10 more worknights for me... and 2 of them dont count bec. I will be with the Mouse cleaning :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Looking forward to smelling Boma every morning, Linda.. do you wanna try the Kidani Gym atleast one time!!! OMG I love using that gym!! the only time I get excited to exercise and SSR's Gym also!.. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

10 more worknights for me... and 2 of them dont count bec. I will be with the Mouse cleaning :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Looking forward to smelling Boma every morning, Linda.. do you wanna try the Kidani Gym atleast one time!!! OMG I love using that gym!! the only time I get excited to exercise and SSR's Gym also!.. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Sure, I'll give it a try!! When do we work that into the day??? :rotfl:

one for each day while waiting...
:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1
:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

this one -> :drinking1 will be consumed at the airport while waiting for my time to board ...:goodvibes

Where:
universe-energy.jpg

TaraPa
#1 Fan of Ellen

The Bribed

PrincessAlways
DFD
Hak Mat
minechuchie
ScottNy

& the Innocent

TinkerbelleAbbysMom
(may her family love her still after the Meet!)
sto6917
HeatherBelle614

tentative...
:goodvibesWirki and Family :goodvibes

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

we having Kona breakfast around 8AM wanna come???????

On Tuesday the 26th? I'll be on my way to the Studios... :cool2:

Will you all be in Epcot Wednesday night for EMH? You can tell me all about the Halloween ParTAY... and I'll treat you in Belgium!

On Tuesday the 26th? I'll be on my way to the Studios... :cool2:

Will you all be in Epcot Wednesday night for EMH? You can tell me all about the Halloween ParTAY... and I'll treat you in Belgium!

the Gals from this Meet is also doing MNSoHairParty on the 26th :( if you can free yourself from your loving "crew" come join us the next day :)

Gals!!!! last time we shook MK with Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen... now on the 25th we have to look for Flynn Ryder and rapunzel behind the Castle :):goodvibes

For some reason I am not real excited about these Tangled characters... not sure why. Maybe b/c we are missing story time with Belle for them to be there? We didn't get to do that last time, so I had been looking forward to that!
Also just checked the rehab schedule. DH will prob be happy that the tea cups are down the whole time we are there! I am such a nerd I even put on our planning cards the days to remind us we have to get Pooh's ride in by and IASWAA. They are being worked on while we are there too!
Anyway, 12 days form today, we'll be there!! I love that the ticker says "less than 2 weeks" !!!

is that Yay!! U are scary stay away kinda Yay :lmao: or is that Yay!! Ok will see you then Yay :rotfl2:

:grouphug:

:rotfl:Yay I hope to see ya!
:dance3:
I'm doing MK on Mon. Night and Epcot on Wed. Night then MK again on Sat. night if I can stay up that late!

Keep me posted!

- Sarah

Gals!!!! last time we shook MK with Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen... now on the 25th we have to look for Flynn Ryder and rapunzel behind the Castle :):goodvibes

Do you think Flynn Ryder will replace Prince Naveen in your heart??? :confused3 If I recall correctly, you really like the Prince!! :love:

For some reason I am not real excited about these Tangled characters... not sure why. Maybe b/c we are missing story time with Belle for them to be there? We didn't get to do that last time, so I had been looking forward to that!
Also just checked the rehab schedule. DH will prob be happy that the tea cups are down the whole time we are there! I am such a nerd I even put on our planning cards the days to remind us we have to get Pooh's ride in by and IASWAA. They are being worked on while we are there too!
Anyway, 12 days form today, we'll be there!! I love that the ticker says "less than 2 weeks" !!!

I'm not up on the Tangled characters either yet- but I love the original story. We will miss Pooh by a day :(

But I can't wait to get there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter