Get Energized ~ Oct. 26,2010 @ 11:00AM

DFD

<font color=darkorchid>You know that feeling you g
:cool2::cool2::cool2: YOU get a Blinkie or two just by showing up!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

When: Oct. 26, 2010 ~ Tuesday

Time: 11:00AM

Where:
universe-energy.jpg

The soul purpose of this Meet

TaraPa
#1 Fan of Ellen

The Bribed

PrincessAlways
DFD
Hak Mat
minechuchie
ScottNy

& the Innocent

TinkerbelleAbbysMom
(may her family love her still after the Meet!)
sto6917
HeatherBelle614

tentative...
:goodvibesWirki and Family :goodvibes

and a PhotoOp with Tara after the ride... promise :lmao:
So you'll remember the reason why you had to endure all these!!!

Please ( yes I am begging :lmao: ) help me stay awake....

This meet is in Honor of TaraPa... after meeting her and learning more about her... we found out that she have this P A S S I O N for "ENERGY and ELLEN" Well we gave in and rode with her the 1st time we all got together... and just like any other time... I fell asleep...

Now... help some of us stay awake... She have the need to see Ellen again and again... Please join us in our misery :lmao:

"Bribery is the cure for any Misery"

O......M......G!!!!!

Just for this I might actually make you ride it twice. And I will recite the whole pre-show annoyingly.

STUPID JUDY!!!!

"Hey look it's Bill Nye the Science Guy....Hey it's Ellen the.....well....just Ellen I guess. What can I do you for?"

"Look at Stupid Judy & her stupid energy. Stupid Judy, stupid energy. Maybe the universe needs energy but I don't."

Oh I could go on & on....and I just might...

"Hey look it's Bill Nye the Science Guy....Hey it's Ellen the.....well....just Ellen I guess. What can I do you for?"

"Look at Stupid Judy & her stupid energy. Stupid Judy, stupid energy. Maybe the universe needs energy but I don't."

Oh I could go on & on....and I just might...

Please Tara... dont scare them.... we need Peeps to be able to call it a "DIS MEET"... ""looking for an extram ampule of lithium" :laughing:

well, all I have to say is IT'S A SMALL, SMALL WORLD!!!:scared1: Hey, how do I become a Bribed One?

Hak Mat - it's a family board, I can't type what I really want to!!

Sign me up for the 26th! Sign up Hak Mat too!!

Tara I am so with you on this ride, and DFD I am sitting with you to keep you awake even if I have to pinch you the whole time~!!!

P.S.:dance3: I will bring the drinks!!!!!

wooohoo hello Chuchie! Noooo Pinching am delicate:rotfl2:

HI FD,

We will be there then but right now that is my Harry Potter day. If things change I will let you know. Would love to meet up again with you and I have never done Ellen's ride.

Woo Hoo DFD add Chuchie & scottny as a maybe!!!

ELLEN HERE WE COME LOL!!!

BILL NYE HERE WE COME!!

ALEC TREBEC HERE WE COME!!!

JAMIE LEE CURTIS HERE WE COME!!!

Scott, I hope you make it.. Do you knw where u are going to be staying?

Scott, I hope you make it.. Do you knw where u are going to be staying?

right now CBR. I think I can do that day. I forgot it is Tuesday and if there is a party that night we r going so Harry will be on Wednesday

I am more excited for October than next week lol

c'mon peeps.. dont be scared... help a fellow diser out :cat: from Judy's wrath!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter