Get Energized ~ Oct. 26,2010 @ 11:00AM

I hadn't clicked the link and saw your post about it being refurb'd.... you got me that's for sure. I thought oh no.... Then I read down and saw your were kidding!! Well I figured that was just par for the course for me. Monday I had to have a temporary crown put on a tooth that broke saturday. I was out of town the last two days for work. Now I am back and DD told me she doesn't want to be Jessie- the costume I have already made. Instead she wants to be Tink. Thankfully we have that costume. Anyway, today she is back to Jessie.. Who knows what she will walk out of the hotel with on Sunday!
Let's just say I am ready to be there and leave this craziness behind!!
Hey this time next week, I should be on a DME bus bound for Disney.. if not already in line at POP to check in!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

I hadn't clicked the link and saw your post about it being refurb'd.... you got me that's for sure. I thought oh no.... Then I read down and saw your were kidding!! Well I figured that was just par for the course for me. Monday I had to have a temporary crown put on a tooth that broke saturday. I was out of town the last two days for work. Now I am back and DD told me she doesn't want to be Jessie- the costume I have already made. Instead she wants to be Tink. Thankfully we have that costume. Anyway, today she is back to Jessie.. Who knows what she will walk out of the hotel with on Sunday!
Let's just say I am ready to be there and leave this craziness behind!!
Hey this time next week, I should be on a DME bus bound for Disney.. if not already in line at POP to check in!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

so excited!!!! are you going to decorate your window at POP ????:rolleyes1

Of course!!! I have a string of purple halloween lights. I also have a happy birthday banner for Abby made from "Minnie Heads" on my Cricut machine. I plan to make a lime green Mickey Head too with my user name on it! We also got Halloween window clings to use! May use some of DD's stuffed animals too. Not sure.. need to gather all of that!!

Of course!!! I have a string of purple halloween lights. I also have a happy birthday banner for Abby made from "Minnie Heads" on my Cricut machine. I plan to make a lime green Mickey Head too with my user name on it! We also got Halloween window clings to use! May use some of DD's stuffed animals too. Not sure.. need to gather all of that!!

Miss decorating the window... hopefully I get to check yours :) what time Thursday are you getting in at POP ??? :goodvibes

My daughters' babysitter just asked me if I was excited to be leaving a week from today. uhhhh - YES!!!!!:cool1:

I'm so excited to be getting to meet some new friends too!:hug:

:dance3:

I got to work and all I can think of is Tonga Toast!!!!!! :faint:

Miss decorating the window... hopefully I get to check yours :) what time Thursday are you getting in at POP ??? :goodvibes
We will be getting in around lunch time. We have ADRs at Mama Melrose at 3:30 I believe. This is for a F! package... so excited b/c we didn't get to see it last time.
I counted down today with Abby, I said, " Your b'day party is tomorrow, Then church Sunday, Then Mommy and Daddy have to work three days.... and then... we get to go to Disneyworld!!!:cool1::dance3::cool1:

Have you all looked at the weather forcast? It doesn't look good ofr most of the time we are there. Showers on friday. Sunny sat and sunday. Rain mon, tues and wed!! :eek:

Have you all looked at the weather forcast? It doesn't look good ofr most of the time we are there. Showers on friday. Sunny sat and sunday. Rain mon, tues and wed!! :eek:

I saw the forcast- better pack the ponchos! Maybe the forcast will change back to sunny before then;)

We will be getting in around lunch time. We have ADRs at Mama Melrose at 3:30 I believe. This is for a F! package... so excited b/c we didn't get to see it last time.
I counted down today with Abby, I said, " Your b'day party is tomorrow, Then church Sunday, Then Mommy and Daddy have to work three days.... and then... we get to go to Disneyworld!!!:cool1::dance3::cool1:

F! Will be a blast! We did FDP last time and had a good time. My daughter asked if we could see it again this time so I'm trying to rearrange some ADR's to make it over there!

Never been to Mama Melrose though- sounds good:dance3:

this time tomorrow I am on my way to my 2nd meet of the day :cloud9: may the Espresso work and last me till 11PM... no sleep for the restless.... :rolleyes1

this time tomorrow I am on my way to my 2nd meet of the day :cloud9: may the Espresso work and last me till 11PM... no sleep for the restless.... :rolleyes1

:woohoo:

Pace yourself - I'll have to carry you around next week!:rotfl2:

SatOct 23

Mostly Sunny

83°
64°

10%

83°F

SunOct 24

Partly Cloudy

83°
65°

10%

83°F

MonOct 25

Isolated T-Storms

84°
66°

30%

84°F

TueOct 26

Scattered T-Storms

83°
66°

60%

83°F

WedOct 27

Partly Cloudy

83°
65°

Oops having some technical difficulties there!

I will be obsessing over the weather on a daily basis this week!

Timmy should have just landed in Orlando!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter