GayDays 2011

We're settled in at BLT now! We got here around noon and got our room right away! And even greater is that I got the studio right next door to my old 2BR -- standard view room with a rockin' view of MK!

We're settled in at BLT now! We got here around noon and got our room right away! And even greater is that I got the studio right next door to my old 2BR -- standard view room with a rockin' view of MK!

That is awesome. We'll be in a Lake View Studio at BLT.

Wow, a standard BLT room with a great view of MK, right after having a Boardwalk view... it's like hitting the daily double!

A few more loose ends, then off to bed because I have an early flight tomorrow... I will be looking forward to meeting you fine folks at the Dawa Bar on Thurs, CP breakfast and Dole Whip meet on Sat and likely DATW on Sun!

Saturday can't get here soon enough. We are only 30 min. away but we are already packed. DD has been packed since Sunday & comes home from school every day stating "only .... more days until Gay Days!!!!!". She can't wait.

Room is booked at Port Orleans - French Quarter. Check in on Saturday & check out Sunday. We are thinking of going to Epcot for a few hours on Sunday but not 100% sure yet. Saturday we will be spending 1/2 the day at MK, then going back to the hotel for pool & relaxation time.

Those of you already here, enjoy! Those traveling, have safe travels & see you at Dole Whip on Saturday!

No one here at the bar. Pool is closed. Drinks are small and 10 each. Missed the bus to Disney. Having a super time here. Hotel demanded a cash deposit regardless because I was here for gaydays. But if I wasn't here for gaydays no deposit required. Music is run off an iPod at the pool and it's too loud. Even for me Is anyone from doubletree going to wdw tonight? Give me a ride?

We are sitting in our room right now. It's been raining since about noonish. The kids went in the pool this morning, we gave them money to go to the arcade so DP could have some alone time. We are heading out shortly for MK and we will go to CP at 6:00.

Mom is having a great time as are we.

Hoping to catch up with a couple of Disers at MK today.

Oh and we just extended our trip a day. With mom with us we aren't doing as much. They leave on Friday so we are going to stay until Monday so that we have a whole day at Epcot on Sunday.

Anyone at double tree going to wdw this evening? I could sure use a ride. Will give.you free wifi

Just a joke Jay, did you know,your post was #666? Jealous of the rainy day made that an evil post. Just joking about your post but no joke here about how boring life is for me at the doubletree. More action at a funeral parlor.:cool1:

Just a joke Jay, did you know,your post was #666? Jealous of the rainy day made that an evil post. Just joking about your post but no joke here about how boring life is for me at the doubletree. More action at a funeral parlor.:cool1:

can you see if you can get a last minute res at a value and get out of Doubletree? We have no car so I can't give you a lift, do they only have 1 bus a day? :confused::scared1:

Double tree has only 3 times before noon for WDW. Cannot transfer, hotel was paid in full months ago with no refunds. Next time I'm staying somewhere else. It's just one of those days, tomorrow I won't miss the early shuttle.:lmao:

My browser shows your post as #666, which one of us is the real evil?

Aye! :lmao: Good Call. Well, I'm off to epcot night. $50 rt cab ride from the doubletree.

Hey y'all. It's bring your own chair to the pool area. There are no places to sit at the pool or the bar. Anyone from dis boards is welcome to sit at my ... Flat or whatever you call it if you need time out.

If anyone HAPPENS to find themselves at DHS either Thursday, Friday, or Sunday (I know where y'all will be on Saturday!) and you just HAPPEN to find yourself at the attraction that CLOSELY resembles a certain TV show (you might be a singer or a spectator), I'll be one of the fashionably dressed guys (most likely in leather) sitting behind the long desk on stage.

:music:

(but only if you happen to be there at the 12:00/1:00/2:00 shows on Thursday or Sunday, or the 4:30/5:30/7:00 shows on Friday)

:music: la... la... la...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter