• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

GayDays 2011

ahhh another magical morning... sitting on the balcony, drinking coffee/fully waking up before heading to EPCOT today.

Moma -- did my text go through yesterday? I hope I entered your number right on my mobile!

I don't have texting on my phone. I'llpm you DP's cell. That phone, which is what I'm using now has text.

We.re about 85mi away shoud be there soon.

I don't have texting on my phone. I'llpm you DP's cell. That phone, which is what I'm using now has text.

We.re about 85mi away shoud be there soon.

Got the number! :) HAHAH I am so used to my Android smartphone -- texting on my older school US mobile has been a challenge. :lmao::lmao: I apologize in advance for spelling errors.

We may go to MK later tonight after Flying Fish (we have a 8-something reservation),, give me a text or call at any time.

4.40 am here in Amsterdam. I am on my way to Orlando today:-) a long day ahead of me, but it is worth it:-) See you all there..

ahhh another magical morning... sitting on the balcony, drinking coffee/fully waking up before heading to EPCOT today.

I'm actually sitting on a balcony myself as I go through these threads this evening, watching the twinkling lights across Mobile Bay. DP and I are taking a little weekend road trip. I'm actually halfway to Orlando, but strangely enough, I'll be going back home tomorrow and working another day before flying out Wednesday morning.

in less than 24 hours, I'll be at the airport! :woohoo:

EXCITING!!! :) :) Your daughter must be through the roof :)

So last night we went to Flying Fish and the wonderful server there gave us complimentary champagne and desserts as we were celebrating my hubby's bday! :goodvibes:goodvibes

C&G - sorry we didn't call back, we came back to our room to relax a few moments before heading out to MK and we both passed out watching TV LOL

EVERYBODY is arriving before we are! :mad:

My eye looks STUPID. I have to work the next 3 days, and I am on the brink of a tantrum! NOT FAIR NOT FAIR NOT FAIR!!!!!!!

Just checked in to Kidani Village today. Lovely dinner at Sanaa. Let the festivities begin!! Oh, and doing the Wild Africa Trek tomorrow at Animal Kingdom!!

Hey All, I'm finally on my laptop. I don't have a lot of patience for the Droid. It's DP's phone. I have "just a phone" no internet, no text believe me it's better that way.

Here's a mini up to the minute trip report.
We arrived at WDW, AS Movies, at 1:00 on Sunday. Room wasn't ready so we grabbed lunch at the food court. Room ready by 2:00, unloaded the car and headed out at 4:00
We had 5:00 reservations at Chef Mickey's. It was very good. Then on to MK at about 7:00. The park was open until 3:00am. We were going to go as long as we could. We barely made it 'til 1am got back to the room about 2am and everyone fell into bed. Loved The Electric Light Parade.

Slept in 'til about 9 and hung out at the resort until about 4:00. My brother, SIL and mom arrived Sunday night (they flew). We hung out with them and went swimming, even mom (93) went in. At 4 we headed out to EPCOT did a couple of things and had dinner at La Hacienda at 8pm. I thought it was pretty good. The best part was watching Illuminations from the restaurant. They turn the lights down. We got back to our room at about 10:45 and the I took DD swimming.

And here we.

Looking forward to meeting folks along the way. Hopefully Tags and I can connect at some point.

See you all soon:cool1:

I am 3 hrs away from heading to the airport.

All packed up and ready to go.

Thinking I might take a nap for an hour or so yet though, we'll see.

Well we've pretty much packed up or room at Boardwalk Villas and are on route to our home @ BLT today :goodvibes:goodvibes

Gotta say we've really enjoyed it here at BWV; our view was spectacular and the atmosphere was great. I think my hubby's favourite part was that funnel cakes were mere steps away at all times. :lmao:

I'll post some photos later, I may even write a short TR if I am so inclined when I return.

Not certain what park I am visiting today but if you see a couple walking with Vancouver Canucks hats that's us! ((LOL yes I know we're the ONLY ones ;) ;) ;) ))

Oh Yes --- I won't post my US mobile publicly but if any of the regulars on here wants to get a hold of me via text or with a call and I am not around online to give it to you JSG and C&G have my number; I have no problem you contacting them for my number if you need it and I am not around.

~M

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter