GAME: The Great ANZAC Pretend Planning on Paper PTR - Out and In for ADRs (05/04)

Which Option do you prefer?

• 3 castles: MLB or SYD > Paris/DLP > Barcelona > Florida/WDW > LAX/DLR > HNL > Home

• 4 castles: MLB or SYD > HK/HKD > Paris/DLP > Barcelona > Florida/WDW > LAX/DLR > HNL > Home

• 3 castles: MLB or SYD > LAX/DLR > Florida/WDW > Barcelona > Paris/DLP > Home

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Would a split stay be a pain in the butt when it comes to our luggage? Or do they do all that for us? I like the idea of settling in to the one place but I also like the idea of trying new things, so I'll go with what you all decide.

Jacs, they transport the luggage to the next resort for you. All you need to do is pack. I don't mind packing, one of my few skills :rotfl: and its good to re-organise the mess halfway through.

You know I was just teasing :flower: :hug:

Hmmmm.......I'm happy with the ca$h........
1.gif

Queenie, I've worked so hard to get Princess ON to a cruise. We've managed to get her onto an imaginary one. Don't undo all my hard work!!!! :rotfl:

Ok, as for dining. I REALLY want to try V&A. I also want to get into Club 33.

As for the others, I'm easy. THere are still so many that I want to try everywhere so I'll with the glow. I did enjoy Le Cellier's very much. And yes yes yes to all the Character meals. Iwouldn't mind trying a meal with a show either eg hoop de doo or the one at the Polynesian (name escapes me at present)

Here’s my proposal for ADRs….

Assuming we’re staying on a Monorail resort…nominally the Grand Floridian….and assuming we’re on the Deluxe Dining plan.

Sun 20 Nov: Arrival day and check in to resort, before spending a leisurely afternoon at DTD.
Breakfast: N/A
Lunch: DTD – perhaps the Earl of Sandwich.
Dinner: Citrico’s

Mon 21 Nov: MK.
Breakfast: Cinderella’s Royal Table
Lunch: Tony’s
Dinner: The Wave

Tue 22 Nov: Epcot.
Breakfast: ‘Ohana
Lunch: San Angel
Dinner: Le Cellier

Wed 23 Nov: DAK
Breakfast: Donald’s Safari Breakfast
Lunch: Flame Tree
Dinner: V&A Chef’s Table

Thu 24 Nov: DHS
Breakfast: Playhouse Disney Hollywood and Vine
Lunch: Sci Fi
Dinner: Brown Derby

Fri 25 Nov: Epcot
Breakfast: Kona Cafe
Lunch: Biergarten
Dinner: Bistro de Paris

Sat 26 Nov: MK and MVMCP
Breakfast: 1900 Park Fare
Lunch: Plaza Restaurant
Dinner: Liberty Tree Tavern

Transfer over to an Epcot Resort, nominally Beach Club

Sun 27 Nov: Typhoon Lagoon
Breakfast: Cape May
Lunch: at Typhoon Lagoon
Dinner: Raglan Road

Mon 28 Nov: MK
Breakfast: Crystal Palace
Lunch: Columbia Harbour House
Dinner: California Grill

Tue 29 Nov: Epcot
Breakfast: Chef Mickey
Lunch: Coral Reef
Dinner: Via Napoli

Wed 30 Nov: DAK (it is another MVMCP night)
Breakfast: Boma
Lunch: Yak and Yeti Restaurant
Dinner: Artist Point??

Thu 1 Dec: MK
Breakfast: Cinderella’s Royal Table
Lunch: ?? Quick Service ??
Dinner: Cape May or Captain’s Grill followed by Wishes Dessert Party??

Fri 2 Dec: DHS
Breakfast: Captain’s Grill
Lunch: 50’s Prime Time
Dinner: Mama Melrose

Sat 3 Dec: Epcot
Breakfast: Princess Storybook Akershus
Lunch: Marrakesh or Chefs de France
Dinner: Garden Grill

Sun 4 Dec: Free day?
Breakfast: Kouzzina at the Boardwalk
Lunch: TBC
Dinner: TBC

Mon 5 Dec: Departure Day
Breakfast: Cape May

Thoughts?

princess::upsidedow

It is a lot of sit down restaurant and a lot of food. Can we think about cutting one of the Epcot lunch/dinners (29 nov?) and 'eat our way around the world' with snacks there instead?

Yes...a lot of food and ADRs. But if we don't lock the ADRs in, we may not get anything....and we can always cancel an ADR ;).

I agree. I personally prefer a mix of CS and snacks; but given that we were on the Deluxe....:rolleyes:

Plus, we also got another vote from a non-traveller; so our budget is looking pretty good still.

Woohoo for the extra vote!!! :cool1:

I too vote to keep the ADRs as we are on the deluxe. Besides, I need the snack credits for my morning tea, afternoon tea and before bed munchies!:rotfl:

I love the idea of all the ADR's, I like to know what i need to be doing and where I need to be. I'm a little OCD, overly planned like that :lmao:

Okay....so we keep the ADRs and then work out whether we feel like eating on the day.

What about resorts?

I've nominated Grand Floridian and Beach Club. Anyone else want to put forward their nominees?

Oooh resorts....this is a tough one. After much consideration, I vote for Animal Kingdom Lodge and the Grand Floridian. I will settle for any deluxe resort though...

I have only stayed moderate (although we are at the Beach Club in September this year) so can't add too much to the decision. I would not mind trying out the boardwalk though. I want to put in an anti vote for the grand floridian - the floral decor in the rooms (based on the photos not on real life) is a bit scary.

WOW! Over a month since this thread last moved and we still haven't yet worked out where we are staying at the World!

Come on peeps...are we uber planners or what?

Well I seriously think anywhere would be great. How about everyone gets to nominate 1 resort each, then we list them and then vote on our top 3 faves for a 3 way split stay and the resorts that get the highest votes get picked.

Or is that too complicated :rotfl2::rotfl2:.

I'm happy for you to choose PIO :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter