From WDW to DL With Love - January 06, 2011 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about ordering from them to get what I want. How is the sizing? Do they run small? I've read a few reviews that the material is thin, what do you think? Thanks.

I am thinking of ordering from them too...they are 25% off right now...I am just waiting to find the large logo for the back of the shirt.

We only wear them for the cruise so I don't mind if it doesn't last a long time and the prices on Vista are worth not hassling with it.

I did some searching on my own and found a couple where you can order even just 1 bracelet for yourself for less than $3, but its always good to hear a referral from someone who has used another company. For anyone else who is interested in customizing bracelets with your names or your own preferred phrase, once I figure it out I'll post here so you have the info as well.

I'm extremely interested in companies which provide customisation for small numbers. As you know, we have a high number of children with us! We're planning on a paired adult to children tagging system with bracelets...

We got our Fish extender in the mail a few days ago! Sooooo cute! We bought from Grady's mommy on ebay. I also bid on a lot of items on ebay that we want to give for FE gifts. It is only 3 months away!:banana:

I just ordered mine from Grady's mommy, she did a great one for me at spring break!

If anyone is interested, I built a quick-reference spreadsheet for excursion planning. I think we would all agree that most Disney web sites leave a lot to be desired...DCL being no exception. I found it very frustrating that you had to go in and out of every excursion to get the price, duration and age range. I don't understand why this information can't be available on the front page...it would've saved me a ton of time. (DCL web deginers, I hope you are reading!)

So in my frustration, I built this...and I hope it helps those of you still planning. Each title is actually a link to the detailed description on the DCL web site (click the cell, and then click "Go to link"). Happy planning!

DCL PC Excursions

GET spreadsheet - thank you - will make my life easier.
Joyce:cool1:

www.cuddlycanines.com is the rescue I foster for. We have Oreo and Ginger.

They're adorable and so are the rest of them!

I'm trying to hold off getting another dog until after our cruise so I'll have more time for training. It's hard waiting when I know there's a 2 yr old male Australian Shepard/Border Collie mix in our local shelter that comes up for adoption in a couple of days. I'm just not sure I want to put two males together, but our Lab would love a playmate again. He does much better on the days our DIL brings over their dog to play.

Well... our little foster puppy returned today. :sad1:

The new family's dog just wasn't the same and you never want your animal not to be happy. It was just heartbreaking for the family and I cried along with her.

So we are back to two little pups..waiting for a good home!

thats a shame.

Hi, i know tipping was discussed before, but i cant find it. are you all looking at a baseline of 12 a day (total then about 180 per person? i'm thinking head guy in dining room, 2 servers and housekeeping, right? want to remember to start putting money on shipboard account an dprepay tips so it'll be paid before we leave. thanks!

Well... our little foster puppy returned today. :sad1:

The new family's dog just wasn't the same and you never want your animal not to be happy. It was just heartbreaking for the family and I cried along with her.

So we are back to two little pups..waiting for a good home!

I am sorry too... I hope so! Both of these little ones deserve happy homes!

We know they are part terrier but no idea what Daddy was (could be multiple daddies in the same litter I am told) They look nothing alike but they are supposedly siblings according to the owner who turned them in.

Sorry it didn't work out with the new family. I'm sure they will find homes soon, they are very cute puppies.

We know they are part terrier but no idea what Daddy was (could be multiple daddies in the same litter I am told) They look nothing alike but they are supposedly siblings according to the owner who turned them in.

I think it is awesome what you are doing trying to find these adorable pups a home. We are huge animal fans and have two little pups ourselves. We have no children so they are our kids. I looked through the website link you posted and i wish we lived closer as there are a couple I would love to give a forever home too. It breaks my heart how some people can just toss them aside like trash. So thanks so much to people like you that are helping these animals out:worship:

I'm extremely interested in companies which provide customisation for small numbers. As you know, we have a high number of children with us! We're planning on a paired adult to children tagging system with bracelets...

Someone recently in another post suggested sayitbands.com since they allow customization of small orders AND have the Mickey imprint on them. I found others but I think I'm going to go with that suggestion since they said they ordered from them on a prior cruise and were satisfied plus for the above reasons.

I am thinking of ordering from them too...they are 25% off right now...I am just waiting to find the large logo for the back of the shirt.

We only wear them for the cruise so I don't mind if it doesn't last a long time and the prices on Vista are worth not hassling with it.

I have never ordered from Vistaprint so I can't comment on their quality or service. However, I have been looking at them too and found the following saving opportunities:
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/top_de...FFID=&GP=10/6/2010+10:56:48+AM&GPS=1326674716
this has a number of coupon savings
Also, www.vistaprint.com/coupon5 gives you $5 off $25, $10 off $35 and $15 off $45. Enough for a 2 for 1 drink of the day!
Val

I tried to order from Vista Print last night and I could not find any kid's sized shirts. I am trying a local place tonight to see if they will print some for me.

I have never ordered from Vistaprint so I can't comment on their quality or service. However, I have been looking at them too and found the following saving opportunities:
http://www.vistaprint.com/vp/top_de...FFID=&GP=10/6/2010+10:56:48+AM&GPS=1326674716
this has a number of coupon savings
Also, www.vistaprint.com/coupon5 gives you $5 off $25, $10 off $35 and $15 off $45. Enough for a 2 for 1 drink of the day!
Val

I tried to order from Vista Print last night and I could not find any kid's sized shirts. I am trying a local place tonight to see if they will print some for me.

Thank you! Once I figure out how to obtain the logo for the back - I am good to go.

Yes, they do not have children's sizes. My daughter wears an adult small so I didn't think about that.

Thank you everyone for your good thoughts regarding the puppies! It was a very sad day. I have heard from the family and thier dog is doing better so that's good!

For those that looked at the website - there are so many cute ones! I would take half of them if I could!

Speaking of puppies..I am about to head out and take them up to the vet for thier rabies shot and last round of immunizations.

Have a great day!

We got our Fish extender in the mail a few days ago! Sooooo cute! We bought from Grady's mommy on ebay. I also bid on a lot of items on ebay that we want to give for FE gifts. It is only 3 months away!:banana:
This is the FE that my dh made for our Mediterranean cruise. I think I will update it and use it.,

cbe13adc.jpg

I'm thinking about ordering from them to get what I want. How is the sizing? Do they run small? I've read a few reviews that the material is thin, what do you think? Thanks.

The shirts were excellent quality. The size was very true and the material was not thin at all, in fact a little on the heavy side. I was very satisfied.

The shirts were excellent quality. The size was very true and the material was not thin at all, in fact a little on the heavy side. I was very satisfied.

Thanks! I'm going to order them tonight along with my postcards. I'm trying to get as much as I can done now before the holidays.

Here are the designs I'm going to use. If anyone wants this same design just PM me with your DIS name, real names and e-mail address and I'll make them for you.

ShirtFrontDawn.jpg

ShirtBack.jpg

They are so cute.

The rest of the family are allergic to dogs/cats, so we can't have them at home. Its a shame as I grew up with dogs (as did DH).

pixiedust: that you find them the right home soon. Obviously the other one was not meant to be.

-Kay

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter