• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Free Vmk Cards.. It's Time Once Again

I'll second what Lady posted. :goodvibes Disneylandkitty is a sweetheart and very generous to spread some pixie dust, just because she likes to gift to people.

Not yet but I suspect that something came up and Disneylandkitty will send out the pm's the first chance she gets. No worries. :)

I would appreciate anything! cards or codes! I'm stuck in Kentucky and need to move so I can live IN one of the parks! If I could send you something from KY, I would. Just cant think of anything off hand.

I just wanted to make sure you got my PM from yesterday. Everyone else was posting and PMing so why not. :) I live in Cali but have not been to DLR in almost 10 years, WOW! :eek:

Anyway we want to go soon but I'm worried that a lot of cards will not be available by the time I go especially after Yavn's lastest newsletter. So thanks for doing this for everyone whether I get codes or not. Very generous of you.

-Stacey

Kitty:
You are so very generous. Thanks for sending the code. I'm sure it took you some time to get the codes and send the messages for the pm's that you received. You are very thoughtful to think of others and share the codes. I know it put a smile on my face this morning.

Souper

my comp was being slow some people got there codes i have another 60 to send out tonight... no need to wory if u have not gotten ur code yet.... and yes i do still have extras if u r not on my list yet pm me.

Woot can I be on a permanent list! Thank you again for the code! I have not entered it but it feels like christmas! :wizard: :cool1: :banana:

my comp was being slow some people got there codes i have another 60 to send out tonight... no need to wory if u have not gotten ur code yet.... and yes i do still have extras if u r not on my list yet pm me.

No problem Disneylandkitty. :) I can wait as long as you need, take your time. I really appreciate you doing this. VMK_MagicalLadee is right you are the best person ever. A real sweetheart to share the codes like you do.

its ok if u take some time it is really nice that u are doing this and yes, u are the best!!!!! lol

I've seen your post about your computer being slow.I haven't gotten mine,but would like to Thank you in advance for taking your time to give us codes,as well as even giving them out.:) Thank you so much!!You're the best person ever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter