• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Free Vmk Cards.. It's Time Once Again

[if you have any haunted mansion or pirate pin or WDW insider tour card, i would like to have some.
thx!

hey i would really really love some codes i can even meet u in the game and give you something

Everyone, this is one of the nicest card givers.
She has given me the cards that i need and i trust her fully.
A couple of time she has given me codes, and i Thank her.

Thankyou disneylandkitty,
for sharing your cards with everyone

Hello my friend!!:goodvibes
Not sure if you got my PM earlier, but I'd LOVE a code or two!
Hope you're well!
Tiki

I sent you a pm, not sure if you got it. :confused3
Thanks so much!

If u enjoy doing the quest and collecting cards but don't play gave When I get alot of codes I give them out they are no use to me... I'm at disneyland every weekend and when my friends go they give me there cards.

how are u at DLR every weekend? if u have passes u can only get cards once every 90 days right? if not ill try that :) lol

i get cards every 90 days but i go with friends with and with out passes and no one understands what it is so they give me there cards

I'm pretty sure you got my pm and such, but as others have thought I would post. I would absolutely love some codes, as I have never and probably will never be able to go to disneyland, or any other park. I love the items, but I doubt my parents would like if I gave our address, so the codes would be absolutely wonderful.

Lion

I'm pretty sure you got my pm and such, but as others have thought I would post. I would absolutely love some codes, as I have never and probably will never be able to go to disneyland, or any other park. I love the items, but I doubt my parents would like if I gave our address, so the codes would be absolutely wonderful.

Lion

Wow, your my clone lol.... same situation, but i did go to WDw once and hope to go more. But uh.. yea.. anyways. I would love even just one code, i know i'm a little late, but I wanted other people to get their pick first since there are people who could probably use the stuff more than i could, but like everyone else, I would love a code lol :goodvibes .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter