• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!

Well I would have had to spend an extra 240 or so to get the free dining. So would have only saved 120 if I choose a dining plan. Just sucks that I dont even have the option. Have reservations at Chef Mickey and Crystal Palace and Kona. Would be nice not having to budget it.

I could cry. If this holds true (which I believe it will) this would be our first onsite stay and a dream of mine. We check in on Nov 20th and fd is the only way this dream can come true. I know nothing is "official" until the day Disney releases it for booking but I am on :cloud9: right now! Come on July 29th ~ I'm already wishing the summer away waiting for November, lol!

Yea!!! I am soooo happy for you! Good news, finally! Keepin' the dream alive!!!:tink::mickeyjum:tink::mickeyjum:tink:

I'm so happy for everyone wanting and waiting for FD to become available
:thumbsup2

Just curious..any "leak" on RO for GP or AP?

I'm really hoping for a RO discount for Oct.

After much complaining by moi that I "NEVER" got a free dining Pin :sad: <--that is me whining and feeling sorry for myself-- I looked at an old email address and realized I had THREE separate offers--all expired now, of course. :crazy2:

So here I am. Waiting. And waiting.

But I went ahead and booked our trip, because we are going, regardless.

So here's to Disney, thanks for the PIN. :flower3: I apologize for my whining...

It's all good. Hey, it happens...I never thought you were "whining". So excited for your trip and I hope you get free dining with DV/GP offer!!pixiedust: When are you going????

I'm so happy for everyone wanting and waiting for FD to become available
:thumbsup2

Just curious..any "leak" on RO for GP or AP?

I'm really hoping for a RO discount for Oct.

Yes! The same source for free dining also mentioned a RO discount to be released around the same time!!!!:cool1:

Yes! The same source for free dining also mentioned a RO discount to be released around the same time!!!!:cool1:

Hooray for everyone getting some wonderful news this morning!!!:cheer2:

Any ideas about the RO discount dates? We're missing FD - arrival is Oct 4th. Hoping for RO discounts to cover more dates, but wondering if there is that specific of a rumor on that yet.

So does it still hold true that if you check-in within any of those dates, you get Free Dining for your entire stay?

I am sooooo excited!! Doing the happy dance today!! Now waiting till the 1st is gonna kill me... Really hoping we can keep our room at POR. We have 2 adults and 3 Disney adults. So if not we will be back to 2 rooms at a value and upgrading to regular dining. But still a HUGE savings for our family!! :0)

:dancer:party: Now I guess I must start laundry since stalking the DIS for a FD or RO leak is no longer a good excuse!!

I will be sitting this one out since I'm not going during that time. However, I will be will all of you on booking dates to share in the excitement.

:dancer:party: Now I guess I must start laundry since stalking the DIS for a FD or RO leak is no longer a good excuse!!

Yes, I guess I should get folding too. My dates were not covered under these new dates so I had to come up with an alternate plan first though! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter