Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!

black562

DIS Veteran
Free dining will be extended beyond September.

Bookings for these dates will begin August 1.

The dates are below:

September 29 - October 2
October 18 - November 2
November 11 - 23
December 12 - 22

Certain resorts are excluded, such as Art of Animation, All Star Movies, Port Orleans French Quarter, Campsites at Ft. Wilderness, and 3-bedroom villas. A 3 night minimum stay (14 night maximum) and two day minimum park ticket is required for each person in the party.

Disney Value Resorts ~ Quick Service Dining Plan Included
(can be upgraded to regular plan)
All-Star Music Resort
All-Star Sports Resort
Pop Century Resort

Moderate Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included
Carribean Beach Resort
Coronado Springs Resort
Port Orleans Resort Riverside

Deluxe Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
BoardWalk Inn
Contemporary Resort
Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Polynesian Resort
Wilderness Lodge

Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included
Bay Lake Tower
Animal Kingdom Villas
Beach Club Villas
BoardWalk Villas
Old Key West Resort
Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Villas at Disneys Wilderness Lodge
Fort Wilderness Cabins

A word of thanks as well to Dave at **************. He and I have had continued discussions on this topic for some time and shared much insight on the Free Dining promotions both in September and beyond.

Why do you think the week after Thanksgiving isn't included in the dates? I thought that was usually a slow week with everyone going back to work and school after the holiday.

Just an observation, but a Disney Authorized Vacation Planning agency has reported these "rumors" too on FB.;)

Free dining will be extended beyond September. Bookings for these dates will begin August 1. As usual, Disney Visa holders should have a few days notice to book early, likely on July 29. The dates are below:

September 29 - October 2

So the date changed?? I check in on the 26th?? Prior thread looked like I could save a few dollars.

Woohoo - another Dis thread to follow. And to think I was afraid I might run out and actually have to do real work instead! :rotfl2:

So the date changed?? I check in on the 26th?? Prior thread looked like I could save a few dollars.

We check in on the 28th. If they did change it so it starts the 29th that is going to be a bummer. We'll have to discuss and see what we will do. Don't want to risk having to change rooms.

Does anyone know if it is typical for any room types to be excluded from free dining at WL? I am so excited...this mean some family will be able to go with us!!! Yea!!!!

I could cry. If this holds true (which I believe it will) this would be our first onsite stay and a dream of mine. We check in on Nov 20th and fd is the only way this dream can come true. I know nothing is "official" until the day Disney releases it for booking but I am on :cloud9: right now! Come on July 29th ~ I'm already wishing the summer away waiting for November, lol!

After much complaining by moi that I "NEVER" got a free dining Pin :sad: <--that is me whining and feeling sorry for myself-- I looked at an old email address and realized I had THREE separate offers--all expired now, of course. :crazy2:

So here I am. Waiting. And waiting.

But I went ahead and booked our trip, because we are going, regardless.

So here's to Disney, thanks for the PIN. :flower3: I apologize for my whining...

Well I'm happy for everyone else but totally ruined my Monday. Needed Nov. 30-Dec 4th dates but it appears that is now a popular week. :sad2:

Dec 12-22???? I didn't think it would happen for that part of December!! We have a savannah view room though at AKL. I wonder if that is excluded. If so ill switch to a regular! Crossing fingers those dates are really happening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter