Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!

The board is unusually quite for a night before the big release. Good Luck to everyone tomorrow.

FD was not a good deal for me... :-(

We booked a bounce back offer back In may..
(BTW there were no standard or garden view at POR back in may)

We were only able to get the BB for two of our 9 night stay. Double poo..
but looking at the room rate it is the same 30% off rate they are offering now :yay:

After being on the phone with Disney, I found out not only did they give me the 30% off room. Rate back in MAY, but they also discounted they 1st two nights even more!!!

Just another reason I love Disney!!!!!!!

I had to pull this out of the cellar to make one more post.

According to Pete, in today's Podcast....for the first time this year....this thread has taken thread of the month for July, with Frump Style coming in 2nd.

What a wild ride we had in this thread as well, from the lowest of lows to the highest of highs, and we stuck it out together.

According to Pete, in today's Podcast....for the first time this year....this thread has taken thread of the month for July, with Frump Style coming in 2nd.

What a wild ride we had in this thread as well, from the lowest of lows to the highest of highs, and we stuck it out together.

Proud to be part of the madness!!

Woohoo - that is awesome! :yay::cheer2: So glad to be a part of this group - even if I have been kind of MIA lately due to the surgery. Feeling much much better now so hopefully will be around more now. (Well, other than trying to finish making the costumes for MNSSHP.)

Sweet.....

Well here's one more report on how the surprise went. I did the big reveal on the 60 day mark.

I created 5 bags with hint items in them and hints to the next bag location. Each hint referenced the park in some way and a location in our home.

Bag one hint...
1. Look where the little men live. ( this is a 7 dwarves reference, and a reference to a action figure collection in our basement)
Inside the bag was a golf ball spray painted silver (thanks smitch)!!

2. The clue to the next bag was "look in the place where the stars shine and the engines roar." ( this is a reference to Hollywood studios stars and the lights motor action stunt show as well as to our sons room which is decorated with space and cars themes. Inside the bag was a glow wand!!

3. The next clue "look where the faeires and animals play in the mountains!" A reference to Animal Kingdom and Pixie Hollow as well as out daughters room, as it is decorated this way! In that bag were miniature mountains and plastic animals.

4. The 4th clue was "look where good eats are found!" A reference to the Food and Wine festival the week we go, and our own fridge!) The hint in the bag was a can of Dole Pineapple, ( the Poly !!!)

5. The fifth clue was "goto the place where your dreams are made" a reference to WDW in general and our bed room. Where the last clue was . A mouse trap! And a box containing her pin lanyard , mouse ears, and a note saying;
YOUR GOING TO DISNEYWORLD IN 60 DAYS!!!
Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. She was really happy. It has been a long while since she smiled that way ( since her dad passed in May)

Thanks for keeping me going and planning through the rough times! 57 days!!
2lsjsd0.jpg

Sweet.....

Well here's one more report on how the surprise went. I did the big reveal on the 60 day mark.

I created 5 bags with hint items in them and hints to the next bag location. Each hint referenced the park in some way and a location in our home.

Bag one hint...
1. Look where the little men live. ( this is a 7 dwarves reference, and a reference to a action figure collection in our basement)

2. The clue to the next bag was "look in the place where the stars shine and the engines roar." ( this is a reference to Hollywood studios stars and the lights motor action stunt show as well as to our sons room which is decorated with space and cars themes. Inside the bag was a glow wand!!

3. The next clue "look where the faeires and animals play in the mountains!" A reference to Animal Kingdom and Pixie Hollow as well as out daughters room, as it is decorated this way! In that bag were miniature mountains and plastic animals.

4. The 4th clue was "look where good eats are found!" A reference to the Food and Wine festival the week we go, and our own fridge!) The hint in the bag was a can of Dole Pineapple, ( the Poly !!!)

5. The fifth clue was "goto the place where your dreams are made" a reference to WDW in general and our bed room. Where the last clue was . A mouse trap! And a box containing her pin lanyard , mouse ears, and a note saying;
Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. She was really happy. It has been a long while since she smiled that way ( since her dad passed in May)

Aww...she's adorable! Glad it went well! :goodvibes

xipotec said:
Sweet.....

Bag one hint...

Thanks for keeping me going and planning through the rough times! 57 days!!

That's awesome!!! Have fun...you deserve it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter