Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!!

DavidHobart said:
This is very sweet, and is my second favorite post of the day--my first fave being the one that noted that I was not so fat, bald, and old as a reader had imagined...

Lol!

xipotec said:
I doubt it. Last time they credited my 200.00 back , then rebilled it. And that WAS a DVP.
Seemed silly but there it is,

All you have to do is have a $200 pmt on your Disney visa. It doesn't necessarily have to be the deposit. But it does have to be $200.

All you have to do is have a $200 pmt on your Disney visa. It doesn't necessarily have to be the deposit. But it does have to be $200.

Last time I had switch from rack rate to FD they cancelled my existing reservation. Credited back the 200, created a new ressie then re charged the 200.00

xipotec said:
Last time I had switch from rack rate to FD they cancelled my existing reservation. Credited back the 200, created a new ressie then re charged the 200.00

Really? Was it a pkg? When I added FD to my reservation for this October, they just added it....I didn't have to cancel and rebook.

I'm with smitch, I don't drink but if I did I think I would dress up like a pirate, get a couple bottles of rum and a musket and jump off the boat in the tortuga part of the Pirates of the Carribean ride. If you just keep repeating the same movements they might not notice you don't belong.pirate:

Laughing so loud reading this comment!!!! I'm with ya!!!

Just for kicks and giggles I looked up the history of the Free Disney Dining anouncements for the past few years.

Looks like for 2011 Disney waited till around Aug 8th to anounce it. Most years before and even last year they anounced it in mid to late July. So I guess, or shall I say hope, that we will all be pretty darn happy later this week.

Been reading this thread all day. I just want throw in my little bit of pixie dust in hopes of you all getting your discounts on Aug 1st!! :wizard:

Raises hand.......

first i'd like to put in my drink order for thursday, jack and coke, extra ice please.;)

second, and actual question.......:confused3 if (i dare not say the word when, don't want to get that whole thing started back up again) the free dining comes out at some date in the near future (i dare not speculate on the date, um, for the same reason) would it also apply to club level rooms in deluxe resorts? :confused::confused:

The reason I ask is that I'm trying to come up with some alternate ideas for my TA just in case, and when speaking with my husband, he told me that he would rather have to upgrade to club level and save very, very little than move to another resort and save more money. He is really committed to staying at WL. I booked back in February not even thinking about the possibility of FD coming down the pike, and now I'm having to do research. Frankly, I have a headache, I've been crunching numbers all evening. We're in a woods view room already and if for some reason that's not available with FD, we're happy to move to a courtyard view, then he throws the whammy on me that if courtyard is not available with FD, he'd rather just upgrade all the way to club level and only save about $20 bucks than to move to another resort and save considerably more. Personally, I'd go for Poly and save about $350, but he's the breadwinner I love, so I defer to him. Oh, the things we do for our spouses.

Thanks in advance for your answers :worship:, I promise I'll stop with all the stupid questions soon! :rolleyes1

I don't think I'm going to start celebrating until I actually get to disney world. There are any number of dumb things that could occur that would cause me to cancel a trip with or without a discount. Get me through the gates!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter