Free Dining 2015 bounce back is out! Now with mixed up images.

Sorry if this has already been answered... But, does your entire stay have to fall within the dates of the offer? Or, can you check in on the last day and the discount offer be good for the length of your stay?

To clarify: I'm asking about the room discount offer. Someone said that with free dining offer, it lasts through the entire stay even if you check in on the last day of the offer, but with the room discount, the entire stay has to fall within the range of the offer. Is this true?

TIA
Dot*

Sorry if this has already been answered... But, does your entire stay have to fall within the dates of the offer? Or, can you check in on the last day and the discount offer be good for the length of your stay?

To clarify: I'm asking about the room discount offer. Someone said that with free dining offer, it lasts through the entire stay even if you check in on the last day of the offer, but with the room discount, the entire stay has to fall within the range of the offer. Is this true?

TIA
Dot*

Sorry to say it is true-- the room only discount only applies to the dates that fall within the offer. You can book other dates in your reservation, but they will be at rack rate. Free dining or similar package discounts last thru your stay as long as you check in during the promo period. Years ago room only discounts worked the same way, but not anymore.

We booked FD BB @ POFQ - checked out yesterday & after a terrible ordeal with cancelled flights etc arrived home very late last night. Anyhow, got to work today & had the email from disney Travel Co. The reservation details are wrong - what is my best chance of getting it fixed ... Any chance I can Keep the BB?

*edited for typo

I checked out yesterday and got the bounce back room only discount for November 2015 :)

Is the free dining BB officially over? We check in tomorrow . I'd love FDing but I'll take what I can get!

We booked FD BB @ POFQ - checked out yesterday & after a terrible ordeal with cancelled flights etc arrived home very late last night. Anyhow, got to work today & had the email from disney Travel Co. The reservation details are wrong - what is my best chance of getting it fixed ... Any chance I can Keep the BB?

*edited for typo

Call the Disney number and explain the situation. I would imagine they would be able to transfer you to the correct department to fix whatever the problem is. Good luck! :goodvibes

Are the dates for room only posted somewhere? Trying to go late October or early November for F&W and my husbands 50th. :thumbsup2

*edited for typo

Call them and see. When I booked BB back in September I didn't even know who was going with me so just gave my name and 3 of my grandkids so I would at least have a price range to go with. CM told me I could call back to 'tweak' it later. But if it is the wrong dates or wrong resort it would depend on the eligibility factor.

There's no free dining for nov that's probably why. It's 30 percent discount at moderates for nov I'm booked 30 percent off pofq

There's no free dining for nov that's probably why. It's 30 percent discount at moderates for nov I'm booked 30 percent off pofq
Hmmm the guy I talked to when I booked POR said it was 35% off. Maybe he just made a mistake. It looks like we're saving over $400 so I'll take it!

You could call the 1-800 number one page back and ask. I've called and asked about BB offers from home.:lmao:
That's what I did! I didn't get a chance to call while we were there so I called from home. It was the same day we checked out so I didn't think it would be a problem.

In case you did not know:) Since you mentioned it was not in your room, I just want to let you know that they no longer leave the BB in the rooms. It is now the "centerfold" inside the Be Our Guest guide that is part of the paperwork that they give to guests at check-in.

My Be Our Guest guide was in the small folder on the table in my room. I checked my check-in packet and it wasn't in there so I looked in the folder that was in the room and it was in there. I didn't book a BB though and wouldn't have been able to because my check-in date Nov 6th is not included. I wanted to go Nov 13-21st next year but I am changing it to Nov 6-14th.

They'll only book one room per adult on your current reservation. So if it's just you and an adult friend they would book one room in your name and one in hers. That's it.

Which means she has to be there for that next room..... And get yours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter