Free Dining 2015 bounce back is out! Now with mixed up images.

Is the FD bb over? Or is the RO in addition to the FD? I'll be there on nov 19 and would like to book FD! TIA!!!

Is the FD bb over? Or is the RO in addition to the FD? I'll be there on nov 19 and would like to book FD! TIA!!!

Checked with someone on property and as of yesterday they were still able to book the 2015 free dining. Don't know if it will still be available by the 19th, but hope for you that it is!

Checked with someone on property and as of yesterday they were still able to book the 2015 free dining. Don't know if it will still be available by the 19th, but hope for you that it is!
Did they happen to say what the dates were for the FD?

We were at BC last week....no offer in room but I called the phone # and requested next years dates for room only. I told them I wanted the bounce back rate.

He reserved first w/o a discount...then went back and re-did with room only...he asked first if I wanted free dining...but we are going with room only since we will stay club level this time.

We re-booked for the same week as this year. No problems.

We will keep it unless a better offer comes up next year.

6 nights at BC club level - 3 adults (+$25 per night) no children: $2900.

We were at BC last week....no offer in room but I called the phone # and requested next years dates for room only. I told them I wanted the bounce back rate.

He reserved first w/o a discount...then went back and re-did with room only...he asked first if I wanted free dining...but we are going with room only since we will stay club level this time.

What were the dates of you reservation for next year?

Fingers crossed FD BB can hold on until we arrive in 10 days!

Can we book a BB on our first day there.... or only toward the end of trip?

AWESOME!!! I hope I get some pixie dust!!!!

Just booked 2015 BBs from our resort today and got AKL 35% room discount and POFQ FD - just what we wanted! So excited 2015 vacation is SET! :cool1:

In case you did not know:) Since you mentioned it was not in your room, I just want to let you know that they no longer leave the BB in the rooms. It is now the "centerfold" inside the Be Our Guest guide that is part of the paperwork that they give to guests at check-in.

In case you did not know:) Since you mentioned it was not in your room, I just want to let you know that they no longer leave the BB in the rooms. It is now the "centerfold" inside the Be Our Guest guide that is part of the paperwork that they give to guests at check-in.

This past August at both POP and YC the offer was indeed stapled in the middle of the Be Our Guest pamphlet as you state. But in our case the folders with the paperwork in it, was already in the rooms and not given to us at check in. In any event I recommend always calling 8844 from your room to get the latest BB offer.

Does anyone know the # they had on the bounceback offer besides the 8844? I meant to bring the pamphlet with me and forgot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter