Free Dining 2015 bounce back is out! Now with mixed up images.

Moderates come with the DDP. Therefore, as you mentioned, you would not need to upgrade like you did at AoA. At POR, you are able to use the pool and food court at POFQ with a simple walk or boat ride over. Port Orleans, both sides, is the family favorite here. There are only four bus stops at POR. You can hop on and off at the stop closest to your building. I don't find it a big deal.

Okay.....confused. We've always stayed Value level, and upgraded from the free QSDP to the DDP. It always came out cheaper than moving up to a Mod for our family. Now all of my children are 10+ for next years visit, and I booked AOA while we were there this year using the BB. Got home, priced out POR and added the cost to upgrade from QS to DDP and again, cheaper to stay at AOA. BUT WAIT!!!! Since POR is a MOD does it automatically include the DDP without upgrade cost?

It may actually be 250.00 cheaper if that's the case. So now the question is....would you stay at AOA or move to POR? We don't really enjoy sharing buses, and like the layout/walk to the food court of POP and AOA, would we be let down with POR?

I also would choose the mod. POR is our 2nd fav. Mod too ,close behind CSR.
Besides it being cheaper which already puts you ahead, you get a TS restaurant on property, you get the boat ride to the other DTD resorts, and you get a more elaborate pool with slide. Also you have a nice lounge there with yeehaw Bob, and as a pp stated you can share the other resort (pofq) too.

Busing was so so but not a real issue unless coming back from DTD our from HS( especially Fantasmic ). I'd say it's a no brainier here.:thumbsup2

So POFQ or POR? FQ has more on their QS menu that appeals to our family....and the rooms seems closer to main building like the Values.

ETA: decided to call and check to make sure my price calculations were correct and first call I got disconnected. Second call I was placed on hold for 20 minutes, transferred to another CM then told no availability. I was just told there is none at FQ or POR.....but I got the impression that maybe it's just too difficult to modify our reservation from 1 suite to 2 connecting rooms at PO LOL.

Aw that stinks. I actually prefer POR to POFQ because it's much more lush and has more of a vacation feel. POFQ does remind me of a value, because it is close quarters. Too claustrophobic for my taste. But u can use the amenities at both.

Aw that stinks. I actually prefer POR to POFQ because it's much more lush and has more of a vacation feel. POFQ does remind me of a value, because it is close quarters. Too claustrophobic for my taste. But u can use the amenities at both.

Thanks. I'm going to try again today......we've swapped before like this so I don't know if someone can figure it out or not.

1661282_10203057126533789_694160225290120023_n_zpseaf4839f.jpg
[/URL]

I feel like such a newbie with this question..... With the RO I can add tickets and make it a package and do the $200 deposit? We have had APs for so long I haven't had to think of tickets.

I feel like such a newbie with this question..... With the RO I can add tickets and make it a package and do the $200 deposit? We have had APs for so long I haven't had to think of tickets.

Idk. I've only done package or room only. The discount room only, then add tickets to the offer, is relatively new. I'm thinking within the last year.

Idk. I've only done package or room only. The discount room only, then add tickets to the offer, is relatively new. I'm thinking within the last year.

We will be there in like 2 weeks so I will be prepared either way for a deposit. Not going to pass up the % off the room since the free dining does not work well with my picky eater.

Yes, I think that's what will happen if you add tickets when you book. But remember that then you have to follow the package rules re: canceling & payment @ 45 days prior to arrival. Your discount will be on the room portion but it will be a Magic Your Way package.

Yes, I think that's what will happen if you add tickets when you book. But remember that then you have to follow the package rules re: canceling & payment @ 45 days prior to arrival. Your discount will be on the room portion but it will be a Magic Your Way package.

Awesome. Thank you for the answer. I am totally fine with following the package rules.

Was there another page that showed the 2015 calendar with the dates highlighted like they have done in previous years?

That's the only photo I found. I didn't take it.....maybe someone else will have a full photo :).

That's the only photo I found. I didn't take it.....maybe someone else will have a full photo :).

You mean you didn't follow the instructions? "Pull out and save" :rotfl:

Thanks for sharing the info that you did. Looking forward to my December trip even more now!

Does anyone know if the Fort Wilderness cabins are included in the room only bounce back? We are looking at late July, 2015. We will be at WDW three nights
post-cruise in December so I can book it!

I was really hoping the bounce back offer would include free dining into November. We arrive 11/14 and would love to have a free dining bounce back. The room only discount is ok, but we save an additional $500 with the free dining.

You mean you didn't follow the instructions? "Pull out and save" :rotfl:

Thanks for sharing the info that you did. Looking forward to my December trip even more now!

LOL, well we didn't even see the folder or the information. I didn't take this picture, and we only stayed 3 days before our cruise so we never saw this little booklet :( but knew to call 8844 :). I save everything. I have all our handouts, cards, a beverage napkin.....LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter