Free Dining 2008. When are you going??

Me and DH heading down the first week in September ASMu preferred with free dining upgrade to deluxe. Can't wait!!!!!:cool1: :yay:

I am sure if I do some searching I can find this, but how much more did you have to pay for the Deluxe dining against the free dining? Thanks.

I am sure if I do some searching I can find this, but how much more did you have to pay for the Deluxe dining against the free dining? Thanks.

Believe it is 32.99 per adult. Thinking 10.99 per child.

I can't believe it! I just book POP for me and the kids along with my sis and nephew. They've never been before.

Anyway, I hadn't planned on going during free dining. We have our family trip with MIL booked for 9/27-10/4 for AKV Savannah view. Then all of the sudden today, it hit me. I should ask my sis if her and my nephew would like to go 9/20-9/27. She could fly out on 9/27 then DH and MIL would join us on 9/27 and we'd move to AKV. I didn't think they'd still have opening but they did! I'm so excited.

So anyway, add me to the list of free dining for 9/20-9/27. YEAH!!!:banana:

Oh yeah, and we upgraded to the deluxe. I would rather just do the freebie, but sis wants the Deluxe and she's never been and may not go again for awhile, so that way she can try lots of different places

:cool1: Pop Century Sept 13-17 FREE DDP:banana: :rotfl2: all the way to the FOOD

This will be my 28th trip to disney!!! 3rd trip for my son who is 15 months....I am making him a disney nut. ha!

Pop Century 8/30 - 9/5. The free dining makes it even better. I can't wait. It will be my husband's first trip to Disney. He is more excited than I am.

POP here too. 3rd year for free dining for us and first family trip since hubby has been home from his deployment (and no I do not count visiting family a vacation lol) We are meeting up with our friends from Colorado and I can't wait!!!! :goodvibes
Sept 24th - Oct 4th!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter