Free Dining 2008. When are you going??

faindrops27

I love free DDP but love going on cruises too! My
Ok, so since. It is official. I figured. I start a thread of when everyone is going.

I had the bounceback. It will be me, my dh, my ds6,& dd4.
9/23-10/6.

I cannot wait!:yay: :dance3: :yay:

Yes Soarin!!

I think it is because. I bouncebacked. But, I hear others, are allowed to extend, past 9/20 also.

I have bounceback @ POP from 9/6 - 9/14. :)

Hi, all! I'm a bouncebacker as well. I'm booked POP preferred 9/27-10/05 for me, dh, ds8, ds6, and ds2. Looking forward to it!

Sept. 21-28 at POP
Bounceback free DDP

9/21 San Angle
9/22 Coral Reef
9/23 Spoodles(new for us)
9/24 Chefs De France
9/25 Hoop De Doo (OOP)
9/26 Capt. Jacks
9/27 Le Cellier
9/28 Crystal Palace for breakfast (new for us)
:cool1: :hippie:

8/24 - 9/1 - 8 days - Port Orleans Riverside

I will probably trim down the dates so we can stay at AKV on our DVC points but those dates are still up in the air.

Hi everyone, we just booked free dining this morning with an upgrade to Dexluxe Dining. Staying at the WL from Sept 15-20....can't wait :thumbsup2

Mickeefan - hey I'm in West Lafayette, good to see Hoosiers making the trip for Free Dining :goodvibes

I am so jealous of all you bouncebackers. I should have booked it when I was there last year argh!!!! Kicking myself!!!! We wanted to go the 27th through oct 4th :( Oh well now my 1st grader will miss 5 days instead of 3. Do you guys think that is okay. Has anyone had issues with that type of thing. We went during labor day but it was crowded. Hope this week will be good. 20th -27th!:goodvibes I will definitely bounceback this year if they allow it.

We are going from Sep 12-21, staying at POP. They let me use my sister's Disney Visa to get the FD this morning!!! I'm so excited, it's our first Disney trip!!!:cool1:

This is so exciting reading about all of you who got Free dining!!

Maedelken- My son will be missing 10 days. I know bad mommy. I plan to advise the teachers first day of school. Get all of his schoolwork/homework. Work with him, when we are down on vacation. :banana: :banana:

I've done it before without a problem. However, it was a problem, for my ds 14. Him missing school that early in the school year. It seemed to us, he was always trying to play catch up. So, I think it is doable, when they are younger.

Hi,

This is my first time booking as a family and I saw that it was stated that it's the free dining plan is official. Can someone please email me back with the details of how to go about booking the free dining plan? Can I just call and inquire about it? And do you know the dates that it's being offered? Thank you so much!!

K.:cheer2:

Hi,

This is my first time booking as a family and I saw that it was stated that it's the free dining plan is official. Can someone please email me back with the details of how to go about booking the free dining plan? Can I just call and inquire about it? And do you know the dates that it's being offered? Thank you so much!!

K.:cheer2:

If you have a Disney Visa charge card. You can book by calling today, and giving them the dates, and resort preferences you desire, and asking for free dining. I have read you should have a back up plan, as to which resort, in case the first resort you desire is all booked up.

If you do not have a Disney Visa, you can call to get free dining 7 a.m. on Thursday. That is when free dining will be opened to the general public. Good luck!!

Also, if you have your dates set on when you want to go. You should call Disney Dining to book your dining reservations ASAP. If you are unsure where you, or your family would like to eat you can peruse the menus. On allearsnet.com. Hope this helps!!:banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter