Free Dining 2008. When are you going??

Seems to me there are more free diners the end of September, than on Labor Day. :lmao:

It is very cool. We are able to be there near the beginning of the F&W festival!!:banana: :banana:

Last year we went the last week of August and over Labor Day weekend. The previous year we went the last week of September, I preferred the last week of September. Thats the week we are going this year! I hope to see you at the bus stops this year Melissa!

I finally am able to respond to all the free dining threads!!! My desktop crashed :scared1: DH went today and bought a new laptop though, so I'm back!!!!:cool1: I am proud to announce:

We will be at POR 9/11-9/16 Free Dining w/Deluxe Upgrade :thumbsup2
We have 11 great ADR's and we absolutely can not wait!!!:cheer2:

Oh and my kids have no clue! It is going to be a surprise trip for them! We are flying too and they have never flown before so it should be a great trip!

POR 9/19 -9/24 for us. This is our first time we are able to take advantage of the free dining :wizard:

Last year we went the last week of August and over Labor Day weekend. The previous year we went the last week of September, I preferred the last week of September. Thats the week we are going this year! I hope to see you at the bus stops this year Melissa!

Me too!
I'm trying to remember if those love bugs are out then. I hope they arent. My lil girl. Is terrified of bugs. :rolleyes:

We'll be there from 9/10-9/14, staying at Pop.

I have bounceback @ POP from 9/6 - 9/14. :)

We are going from Sep 12-21, staying at POP. They let me use my sister's Disney Visa to get the FD this morning!!! I'm so excited, it's our first Disney trip!!!:cool1:

Checking in POP 9/8 -9/14 my DH, DD20, DD17, DD12. Newbie Friends ages
43 & 21. My friends are so excited and can't wait till September. (They say they have waited all their life to go to Disney and it's a dream come true.) Especially with FD. Whoo Hoo!:cheer2:

I just got off the phone with Disney...Just booked our trip for Sept 13th-20th at The Pop Century.
:cheer2: :banana: :cool1:

Looks like there's a lot of us staying at Pop at this time! I hope that means its just us!! This will be our first try at Free Dining, so we're learning!

We're at POP 9/11-15!!
:yay: :woohoo:

we are going august 25th to september 3rd, this was my only choice since the kids go back to school september 4th. should we stay away from the magic kingdom during labor day weekend? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

This will be our 3rd year going during fd. We didn't make it last year. We will be staying at Pop. Aug 24th -30th

We arrive Sept 20-26 at Pop Century. This a kid free trip in honor of our
15th wedding anniversary so we are going to try the DxDP and try some signature restaurants that we would not take our kids to.

Ann Marie :cutie:

Me too!
I'm trying to remember if those love bugs are out then. I hope they arent. My lil girl. Is terrified of bugs. :rolleyes:

When we were there 2 years ago the love bugs were out in full force. I hope they aren't as bad this year, even though they don't do anything I just dont' like making sure I'm not squishing them onto my shorts when I sit down. I really hope they don't freak your daughter out if they are there!

They started showing up late last year, maybe the 3rd week in September. Only saw two my whole trip! Here's hoping that they get delayed again!

we are going august 25th to september 3rd, this was my only choice since the kids go back to school september 4th. should we stay away from the magic kingdom during labor day weekend? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I am in Long Island too. But, I will be Disneyschooling, while down. :)

You know. In my experience last year. Dates 8/27-9/5. We experienced crowds in the parks. But, they were never unbearable. Restaurants, full. But, again nothing to much to handle. Even though on one evening we waited an hour after our ADR time at Ohana', even arriving 20 minutes early. But, there was a wedding party, of at least 30. Which held us up a bit.

Most unbearable thing I faced was the heat. I literally felt as though I was melting in AK. But, it is disney!! So nothing can ever be that bad! Have a great time!! :cloud9:

We arrive Sept 20-26 at Pop Century. This a kid free trip in honor of our
15th wedding anniversary so we are going to try the DxDP and try some signature restaurants that we would not take our kids to.

Ann Marie :cutie:

How cool is this. Congrats to you, and your hubby!! My husband and I, are celebrating our 15th too!! Sept 23-Oct 6.:banana: :yay: :banana:

Have a wonderful time!:goodvibes

When we were there 2 years ago the love bugs were out in full force. I hope they aren't as bad this year, even though they don't do anything I just dont' like making sure I'm not squishing them onto my shorts when I sit down. I really hope they don't freak your daughter out if they are there!

Rebecca, it was bad, the year Xavier and I went alone. I mean very bad. I so hope they are not as bad as they use to be.

Anyway, any day at Disney love bugs or not. Is a very good day.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter