Four Points Sheraton Kissimmee Lakeside

I'm wondering that myself as well. I have a reservation there for two nights. AAA gave it 4 diamonds, but I have read a few bad reviews about this place.

Could someone please help us out here?

Thanks!:confused:

towards the bottom there is a good review on Sheraton Four Points. Also on the site www.mouseplanet.com/dtp/offsite/3_wdw/wdw_offsite.htm there are complimentary details about the hotel from past guests. I have had the chance to see the property from street level and the grounds and exterior looked well maintained when seeing it summer before last. Hope this helps some.

Hi..our son stayed at Sheraton Lakeside a few weeks ago and said it OK.. Older hotel with big rooms and a nice shower..good location....this hotel is a frequent winner on Pricline.com..our son stayed four nights at 20 dollars night through Priceline (tax included)...so You should have a very good rate on this property....in my opinon anything higher than 39 a night is pretty high and there are better values around..Ted

Just wanted to say thank you for the information. I've booked rooms there already for $50 a night. I was too afraid to use Priceline, because you just never know what you're getting. We'll try it out and see how it is. Hopefully we won't be in the room that long anyway!

Thanks again, Danna

We were not very happy with the cleanliness of this hotel. The rooms are old, and not kept up with. There are three pools, which are clean. There is also a bar and snacks available poolside. The tennis was nice. There is a problem with hearing noises from the rooms next door. We could hear conversations that kept us up all night, from our neighbors. There is fishing in a lake and paddle boats. We paid $79.00 a night.

Hi again..if you want to try Pricleine and are willing to do 40 dollars, do a 3 star in the "disney vicinity" only and I will bet you will get a great place for a great price..enjoy...Ted

Ted,
Hi! Thanks for the advice you gave me at Go2Orlando. As you can see I successfully have found this website. I feel better about staying at Sunterra now. We paid $79.00 at the Sheraton Lakeside about 4 yrs ago, we heard "Sheraton" and thought automatically it would be a great place to stay. That's why I get anxious about staying somewhere I haven't been before. Take care. Happy journeys!

Aren't these boards the best way to plan a vacation...thanks for the nice thoughts and best to enjoy Sunterra....it looks great and the location is fabulous....Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter