~~~FLAT RATE BOX exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

I received my package from Rainbowbrite (Kristin) on Saturday, sorry this was the first chance I had to get online. My gosh... she is practically the next town over... we could have met at Dunks :rotfl2::rotfl2:
Lots of goodies to be had....
Garfield socks
Jolly Rancher cherry lip balm
Huge lollypop!
2 magic cloths.. One with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy in a hot air balloon (I have an ornament for my tree that matches this! and a princess one (won't be stolen since I have 2 DS's.. :rotfl::rotfl:
Mini cupcake calendar - they all look so yummy
Hawaiian Punch jelly beans - I just love jelly beans :goodvibes
cute bear soap
clay mask (will use it next week on my first relaxing day after the kids go back to school)
little cinnamon sugar donut candle
4 piece of magnetic frames
a ty beenie clip - darling
and a panda flash light
Thanks for all the great stuff neighbor!

I received my package from Rainbowbrite (Kristin) on Saturday, sorry this was the first chance I had to get online. My gosh... she is practically the next town over... we could have met at Dunks :rotfl2::rotfl2:
Lots of goodies to be had....
Garfield socks
Jolly Rancher cherry lip balm
Huge lollypop!
2 magic cloths.. One with Mickey, Minnie and Goofy in a hot air balloon (I have an ornament for my tree that matches this! and a princess one (won't be stolen since I have 2 DS's.. :rotfl::rotfl:
Mini cupcake calendar - they all look so yummy
Hawaiian Punch jelly beans - I just love jelly beans :goodvibes
cute bear soap
clay mask (will use it next week on my first relaxing day after the kids go back to school)
little cinnamon sugar donut candle
4 piece of magnetic frames
a ty beenie clip - darling
and a panda flash light
Thanks for all the great stuff neighbor!

I laughed when I saw your address...I practically live in the Square One Mall. I'm glad you liked everything!

They should all arrive by tomorrow if they were shipped priority on Friday........so we'll see.

Meriweather said:
They should all arrive by tomorrow if they were shipped priority on Friday........so we'll see.

I lied, my brother...the post master in out town had my package at his house! He didn't want it to get wet in the rain today, so he just brought it over!!! I got a nice package from Ashley (taylor3297). Inside was a great variety of items!

A variety of cute socks
Fall cards set...love these!
Homemade? Color your own duck cards
Cups
Finding Nemo note pads
Reusable bag
Kleenex
Grocery List pad
Girl Scout lip smacker
Bath and body works lotion/anti-bacterial

Thank you!

I lied, my brother...the post master in out town had my package at his house! He didn't want it to get wet in the rain today, so he just brought it over!!! I got a nice package from Ashley (taylor3297). Inside was a great variety of items!

A variety of cute socks
Fall cards set...love these!
Homemade? Color your own duck cards
Cups
Finding Nemo note pads
Reusable bag
Kleenex
Grocery List pad
Girl Scout lip smacker
Bath and body works lotion/anti-bacterial

Thank you!

I hope you can use the stuff I sent. The cards that you color yourself, I bought from a woman who has downs syndrome and she sells these to earn some money.

I rec'd my box from Evita_W (Eva & Chris) today! :cool1:

You guys definitely filled it up! Here's what I rec'd:

Sidewalk chalk--we go through a lot of this at my house. :thumbsup2
A novel called "Believe Me"--looks very good
A coffee table book called "Coffee with Groucho"--a fun one to peruse
Cute appetizer plates
2 foldable water bottles--looking forward to trying these out
Werther's caramels (apple filled) Yum!
Bath salts (smells really good)
Foldable book light
Inflatable pool toys
Inflatable bat/ball set--my boys are looking forward to trying this out!
2 Disney Halloween painting sets--so cute!
Timon die cast car--being played with as I type this

2 really cool pins! One is Tomorrowland with rockets flying around it
The other is a pirate themed one--perfect for Halloween!

Thanks so much Chris & Eva! I'll find a use for it all! :goodvibes

taylor3297 said:
I hope you can use the stuff I sent. The cards that you color yourself, I bought from a woman who has downs syndrome and she sells these to earn some money.

That's awesome!! I love everything, thank you again!

There are just 3 left to be received.............one person is on vacation. The other 2 should arrive today, if they haven't already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter