~~~FLAT RATE BOX exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out!! We have 18 people in this one :yay:

Reminder: Mail date is August 31.
$15 MINIMUM..........does not include the postage.

Post here when you mail AND when you receive.........and tell us what you got!! ::yes::

Can't wait to hear what everyone gets :hyper:

I love to shop. Any kind of shopping. Except for furniture. Hate that.

Name picked up and ready to go!!! :thumbsup2 :car:

Now trying to decide if I should be random in the box...or have a theme.... :scratchin

Happy SATURDAY!! :banana:

I'll be having fun getting mine ready this weekend. It should be going out on Monday ::yes::

Our boxes were dropped of at my local UPS store this afternoon, so they will be picked up by USPS on Monday.

My box was picked up today, so is on its way and should arrive Monday or Tuesday.

Is everyone finding good things to fill their boxes?
It was a lot of fun packing a box with "mystery" items.

I have to say that I thought this would be super fun - however I found that it was a little stressful - I guess I do better with a theme. However my DD thought it was great.

Two names still waiting to be picked up.
Be sure to do it through the PM so I can tell and mark you off the list

Just picked up my name, now I have to shop to fill the box, I'll try to get out after work tomorrow, hoping to have my box in the mail by midweek.

So is there usually a Christmas exchange also???? DD wants to do a Christmas exchange too

Yes, mommytotwo usually does a Christmas present, a Christmas stocking and Christmas ornament. Always very fun!!

Hopefully she will get her dates up soon, so everyone can plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter