~~~FLAT RATE BOX exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

LOL............I like to make frozen (more slushie) "hot" chocolate in the summer. But I can't use that either, so thought I would pass it on. Glad someone is happy with it.

jrnunzio3 said:
Received an awesome package today from Jamie (Spartankid34). Inside the package is:

Water bottle
Disney journal
Wall sticker "A Dream is a wish the heart makes"
Key Lime pie candle - smells so good.
Goofy's Gourmet Jelly Beans- I just love Jelly beans :thumbsup2
Binder clips
Book of 27 word puzzles and one of 29 suduko puzzles (these will be perfect for my flight to Orlando in 3 weeks).
Disney pencils
Disney princess dress notepads- too cute to use.
assortment of mickey shampoo & conditioner, soaps and B&BW sweet pea lotion and orange antibacterial hand sanitizer
Hot & Cold double wall cup with princess tissues, a glow pen and stickers inside. This will be going to work with me tomorrow.
Large beautiful blue beach towel.

Jamie, I just love this package. I can't believe how much stuff you got into this box.

I do have to tell you a quick story. Since May, I have been using all of my mickey shampoo, conditioner and soaps to get me in the vacation mood, I am close to running out of them, so the ones you sent, might keep me stocked up until my vacation. LOL

I am so happy with my package. Thank you so much!!

Have a great day!!!

Yay!!! So glad it all arrived :) I had so much fun shopping for this exchange, and I'm super excited that some of the stuff I sent will get some good use out of them! I just love Disney shampoo, lol...stocked up on them last trip and I use them once in a while just to remember my trip haha!

:yay: for our first arrival.....sounds great.

So, how do you all decide what to fill the box with? Do you go with a theme? Or just walk around and grab things that appeal to you?

Ive just been walking around and the things I know I would use or play with I pick up :)

Sent my package out today. First time using click & ship feature from the USPS. Although, I did bring it to the post office and didn't have them pick it up.

My package is on its way!

I went with a theme when I was shopping. I saw one thing I liked, and then built on it from there. Hopefully my recipient enjoys the theme! :)

No theme here, either. I also just put in whatever I liked and hoped the other person would like.

I started out with a theme, but then I just put things in there that I liked.

Nancy with this exchange do you ask a persons likes?

I would probably do a theme to what the person likes. So if they like to read, i would try and fill the box with items related to reading.

Nope...this is just a grab bag of what the sender likes ;)

And Friday is mail day!!

There are probably some things in every box that people won't like..........so then there is the regift exchange ;)

I received my box from Nox54, Tonya.
Great box.....you did very well. Hope you will join us in more exchanges ::yes::

She sent me:
chocolate macadamia.....they went right into the refrigerator. Luckily I got two boxes today, so it was delivered to the door instead. Saved it from sitting in the hot mail box for hours.
So the Yankee candle McIntosh pillar was fine too.
Fairies white board....we take these on cruises :)
To Go Clorox wipes (they go on all trips)
a very cute lunch sack
Bath and Body Work hand sanitizer
bath salts
room spray
whipped oatmeal soap.........can't wait to use this
and very cute Mickey notecards

Thank you for everything, Tonya :)

I received my box from Nox54, Tonya.
Great box.....you did very well. Hope you will join us in more exchanges ::yes::

She sent me:
chocolate macadamia.....they went right into the refrigerator. Luckily I got two boxes today, so it was delivered to the door instead. Saved it from sitting in the hot mail box for hours.
So the Yankee candle McIntosh pillar was fine too.
Fairies white board....we take these on cruises :)
To Go Clorox wipes (they go on all trips)
a very cute lunch sack
Bath and Body Work hand sanitizer
bath salts
room spray
whipped oatmeal soap.........can't wait to use this
and very cute Mickey notecards

Thank you for everything, Tonya :)

:cheer2:
I saw your post about how hot it was there just a few hours after I dropped the box off at the P.O. and have been so worried since. :blush:
Glad everything got there okay!

::yes:: It was all fine. I was surprised the candle was so good............the ridges weren't even deformed. I guess it was cool where ever it was and the truck must have been cool.
I was here when it arrived and brought it right in.
Thank you again.

My person's package is still in "checked out" mode, hopefully to be out for delivery tomorrow or Friday at the LASTEST!!!!

My DD's package was delivered TODAY at 1:30pm -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter