~~~FLAT RATE BOX exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

just need Costumesaremylife and cousinbb to pick up their names....everyone else is good.

Hope you had a nice vacation, Jean :sunny:

Our vacation was really nice. It was a nice relaxing trip to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. The weather was overcast most everyday but we still were able to get in several hours of beach time each afternoon. It was extra nice having all 3 of our sons with us for part of the week. It's very hard getting all my guys to vacation with us at the same time. Their schedules are very busy.

Sounds good. I know how it is...........hard to just my 2 on a trip at the same time. We did manage a cruise in June.

One name left to be picked up.

I have my name and my box is half filled :) Hoping to get it out on Wednesday :)

Just got home this evening from a fabulous trip to the world. Now just hoping my luggage will arrive soon.

I did get my name while on vacation, but it will take me a day or two to get the stuff for the box. So I may be one of the last ones mailing.

no hurry...........Ashley.
Hope your suitcase arrives soon too. We have had that happen before, but it is better to be lost at home then the first leg. Been there too.

this summer 115 degrees.
It was 86 this morning at 6 am., and is supposed to be 105 today.

Received an awesome package today from Jamie (Spartankid34). Inside the package is:

Water bottle
Disney journal
Wall sticker "A Dream is a wish the heart makes"
Key Lime pie candle - smells so good.
Goofy's Gourmet Jelly Beans- I just love Jelly beans :thumbsup2
Binder clips
Book of 27 word puzzles and one of 29 suduko puzzles (these will be perfect for my flight to Orlando in 3 weeks).
Disney pencils
Disney princess dress notepads- too cute to use.
assortment of mickey shampoo & conditioner, soaps and B&BW sweet pea lotion and orange antibacterial hand sanitizer
Hot & Cold double wall cup with princess tissues, a glow pen and stickers inside. This will be going to work with me tomorrow.
Large beautiful blue beach towel.

Jamie, I just love this package. I can't believe how much stuff you got into this box.

I do have to tell you a quick story. Since May, I have been using all of my mickey shampoo, conditioner and soaps to get me in the vacation mood, I am close to running out of them, so the ones you sent, might keep me stocked up until my vacation. LOL

I am so happy with my package. Thank you so much!!

Have a great day!!!

:yay: for our first arrival.....sounds great.

So, how do you all decide what to fill the box with? Do you go with a theme? Or just walk around and grab things that appeal to you?

:yay:My Package was here when I got home from shopping just now from Meriweather - Nancy

Contents are:
mini notebook
Disney nightlight (broken in shipping, I could tell b\c that side of the box was crushed in a little)
Ocean Animal Cookie cutter
Neclace w\ Hope, Strength, Courage and Faith on it
Purple Lanyard
Animal stickers
Animal Cards
Sea Island Cotton - Lotion
Mini notecards (perfect for mousekeeping tips_
Disney Salt and Pepper shakers
Turkey Marinade (sound YUMMY - Thanksgiving will be AWESOME)
Paya shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soap
Mickey Mouse square clay box/candle holder
Monorail Car magnets
Calendar
AND

Dis pin with figmentswife on it
:cool1:

Love my box. Now DD can't wait to get hers. She was SOOOOOO upset that mine got here before hers. I told her to wait her turn.:lmao:

I will try to post a picture in a little while.

Glad to hear it arrived..............:( sorry the night light was broken. They are cute. We use one when we cruise.
Ghirardelli hot chocolate should have been in there too??

Hope you enjoy and can use some of it ::yes::

Glad to hear it arrived..............:( sorry the night light was broken. They are cute. We use one when we cruise.
Ghirardelli hot chocolate should have been in there too??

Hope you enjoy and can use some of it ::yes::

I forgot about the hot chocolate, b\c DD took that as soon as she saw it - :lmao: - She said since I can't have it she would put it away.:rotfl2:

There was also a bookmark in there I forgot to post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter