February 2012 Page Challenge: Winner ~ SIOH!!!

Please add 20 pages for me!!

used a bunch of swap items...will post over there!

6 more for me tonight! Hoping to finish my project for work this week so I can have more family time and more scrapping time!

I've been so busy at work that I haven't had time to log in for a while, and when I'm at home, I mostly am reading trip reports :)

I am done with a trip! So good to have that one done - back to 2006! Please put me down for 7 pages so far. I have a long way to go to hit my goal, but hopefully will be more productive this week....however, with VD and my book club on Tuesday and Wednesday nights, that is doubtful!

Happy scrapping!

I will update later tonight.. I'm trying to finish 6 more pages so I can add my updated numbers this evening too...

Keep up the good work everyone!!

4 more for me please. Going slower than I thought it would. BUT I am committed to hitting my goal!

Squid

6 for me! We're off tomorrow, so I'm hoping to get a few more done then!! :banana:

updated to here.. with my additional 10 too! :)

Looking forward to tomorrow... dental appts first thing, practice immediately following..scrappin' til pick up time from practice then back to scrappin! Kids have plans for a wii tournament!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter