February 2012 Page Challenge: Winner ~ SIOH!!!

Hi Nancy - can you please add 16 pages for me from today? Went crazy on my cruise scrapbook and just kept going!! Thanks. Caroline

12 more for me after my last check-in! I got on a roll last night! Hoping for a few more tonight, too!

6 more for me tonight!! November 2011 is almost complete--just 2 more pages!

I finished 3 pages this weekend.... I had things ready to go but things kept getting in the way...go figure... so tomorrow is a BIG scrapping day!!!

updated to here!!!

I finally was able to get some scrapping done. I did 11 pages today and have more to do tomorrow to get the mini book done before I go to mom and dad's on Tuesday morning.

Rebecca

Good Job everyone!!! I will update this thread again this evening!!!
Getting kids ready for school so I'm doing my driveby before heading them out and then to the post office to pick up our TICKETS for DISNEY!!! :woohoo:

Hi Everyone!

I was able to do some scrappin' yesterday, and finished 12 pages! I still have a few to go until I hit my goal for the month, but am thinking of doing taxes instead in the next few days. :eek: I'll let you know on Thursday if there is any more progress towards my goal!

Dont think I will make my goal BUT I did get 9 done today. We will see what Weds brings .............

Squid

Add another 6 for me. That will be it for the month as I am leaving tomorrow. But 44 for the month is not bad at all.

Rebecca

I did 2 more pages on Sunday - that's all for February :)

Hi Nancy, please add 3 more for me today - hoping to get a few more done tomorrow. Thanks.

no more for me ...hope to hit March hard though :thumbsup2

btw Nan, think you forgot to highlight me as making my goal for the month, just saying :rotfl: thanks!

I will update tomorrow morning...

I finished 2 more tonight... but I had some things come up that weren't in the plans, like DS15 starting driver's ed.... did get out of BMV in less than 20 minutes for his permit.. :woohoo:

2 more for me last night to finish out February! We had those yucky storms come through, so we lost power for over an hour. I feel like I'm running behind this morning! ;) Let's get March kicked off to a good start!!

I got a total of 3 pages completed for Feb. I did however print off over 500 pics to work on in March. Heading out St patrick's day weekend for a 4 day retreat. I hope to get LOTS done there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter