February 2012 Page Challenge: Winner ~ SIOH!!!

I finished 10 pages today... 11th is in progress but everyone needed me before I could finish!!!

updated to here!!!! ;)

hope to get some pages done soon....need to sort photos first though

hope to get some pages done soon....need to sort photos first though

I know that feeling...I had to sit and organize my photos before I could even start with my book!!!

I also had to find all my stuff because I rearranged the spare room and it is now my scrapping room. So I couldn't find half of my stuff...URGH!!!

I got 10 pages done in the last few days - got them posted in the swap section

I forgot to post my finished total for January - maybe it can be added to the total for the year? January = 32 additional pages plus whatever I posted before.

February total = 54 pages and I am DONE for the month. November trip is finished and my hand surgery is next week, so I expect to be out of commission for a while.

Happy Scrapping!

LindaBabe,

I will make sure you January total gets added and will updated your February totals later today!!!!

good luck with surgery next week!!! Prayers for a speedy recovery!

Ok so put me in coach!

I have done 30 LO's today for the wedding album. I need to count the others too. I think I am about 10 away from completion by 4pm on sunday. Wish me luck :)

10 for the week please, thank you!

Kitting really does help speed things along doesnt it? I am already half way done with Sweden! Now I have to make myself kit the "General Cruise" section, then the cruise part itself will be done:cool1:

Will update tomorrow!! I hope to have more done to add... I'm in the process of a 2 page LO but for some reason the family decided they were ready to eat! What??? Am I the only one who can cook around here? Uh, no.. I have taught all of you..even the 11yo can cook!

Welcome to the team JLD.. glad to have you aboard!!! :hug:
Are you about done with that album now?

Will update tomorrow!! I hope to have more done to add... I'm in the process of a 2 page LO but for some reason the family decided they were ready to eat! What??? Am I the only one who can cook around here? Uh, no.. I have taught all of you..even the 11yo can cook!

Welcome to the team JLD.. glad to have you aboard!!! :hug:
Are you about done with that album now?

Yup only moms can cook. I think its a secret rule that no one bothered to tell moms. :lmao:

Thanks and no... I am hoping tonight. She brought more photos last night. Today was just a difficult day around here. I got a few things done and then added some more embellishments to the pages. then we left for my Great -Grandmothers 98th bday party. and just got home. So back to the pages. wish me luck :goodvibes I'll put up some pics tomorrow. A Disney Cruise Wedding is sure beautiful!!

Alright!!!!

10 more for me please and that is final!! I did some extra general cruise pages with the pics I had I have one more pirate LO but was going to see if she had others before I start. Pics to come but for now bed!!

I've done another 4 :banana: Don't think I'll get any more done today though with packing for Belgium

I got 22 pages done today! They are all from completed page swaps, so as soon as I edit the pictures, I'll upload them to the scrapping with swap items thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter