February 2007 Scrapbooking Challenge

7 more for me to wrap up the month with a total of 18. Not setting any records, but every little bit counts!

I ended the month with a total of 5 pages done, but I am planning more time in for scrapping next month.

Rebecca

I did 3 more today. I was hoping for more, but the mind wasn't very motivated today, and Lost will be coming on soon :)

Didn't get any more done :sad2: Mare of a day at work, then we ate really late as it was DS(13)'s parents evening. Still, mext month is 3 days longer:goodvibes

WOW! You all put up some awesome numbers in February!! I can't wait to get these added to our annual scrapbooking thread totals--I'll do that Saturday (give everyone a chance to complete their Feb. numbers).

I am fired up and ready to sign up for March. My goal for March is to get 40-50 pages done--I gotta get started this weekend!! :dance3:

Well... got a terrible cold from DS so I didn't finish my last few pages yesterday. I tried, but my Printmaster program kept crashing (never done that before) and after three attempt at typing the same journaling, I gave up and went to lay down! Maybe March will be better. ......................P

I had a total of 58 done for February. And already got 2 done for March! :cool1:

this is what I have tallied. Let me know if there are any errors.

ariel & eric: 50
BernardandMissBianca: 26
cobbler: 14
CrazedDisFan: 20
fireplug: 27
Fran98765: 18
Honeybehr1: 49
hopemax: 34
ImaDizneyNut: 4
JandJ: 16
jennyL: 6
Julianna07: 15
Juliegirl1: 80
Kim1964: 0
lewdyan1: 5
Lisa: 5
LisaB: 12
luvmy2sams: 6
mantaz: 7
MazdaUK: 72
Michele: 8
Mickeyteacher: 101
Mickster: 46
mikamah: 13
mommy2mrb: 34
Momof2Disneykids: 6
MyLittlePiglet: 49
NewEnglandEeyore: 50
nono: 21
pjlla: 25
plgrn: 18
PrincessNancy96: 9
RayaniFoxmur: 4
rlovew: 5
RRBB: 12
saucymb: 17
scrappinmom: 38
Stacylm: 3
StitchIsOurHero: 0
TammyNC: 18
tiggerfan6: 16
Yzerbear19: 58

looks like Mickeyteacher is our winner!

I did another 15 pages this last weekend. Thanks for keeping the tallies!
Shawna

So, is MickeyTeacher taking over next month (well, this month) or would someone like me to do it?? I have time on my hands if it will help out!!!

I am working on the totals and will have them posted in just a few minutes. We had a bug to hit the house and I haven't been on the computer much for a couple of days. Sorry to have went MIA at the end but will have the totals and winner announced shortly. In my opinion though we are all winners for getting our pictures in scrapbooks and telling the stories.

Our totals are in and figured. Our winner is Mickeyteacher with 101 pages. Way to go on the numbers of pages everyone completed this month.

The total for the month was an amazing 1027 pages.

I'm ready for March, hoping to get more pages completed.

I'm in for March to - if I can ever get of this computer:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter