February 2005 Adults and Solo Travelers

My mother(Renee - 55),myself(heidi- 28) and my 2 daughters (Haley - 13)(Samantha - 11) will be going on Feb 24th. This will be my mom's and my 28th :earseek: time, and my daughter's 14 :angel: and 12 :cheer2: time.My father(howard - 55) would have went, but he can't get the time off of work. :sad: It would be his 28th time also.
Heidi
Haley
Samantha

My husband and I are going 2/3-2/8! It's our belated Honeymoon. We are from New Orleans and are escaping Mardi Gras as well!

Going to be at OKW 2/23 - 3/2. It's my first solo trip. Luckily I have an old work buddy who transferred to Orlando. Hopefully he'll be able to keep me company. Is it as good solo as it is with family and friends??? :scratchin

Just back (Friday 11th February) from a one week stay at Pop Century. Had a brilliant time and a brilliant room location - 1960s building, room number 5258. Full trip report and photos to come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter