February 2005 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
While it may be cold and snowy elsewhere, February is just fine at WDW. Celebrate Valentines Day, Daytona races and baseball Spring training in Florida.

:sunny:

We are going to WDW in February:

We are going Feb 6-12, I wonder if it will be crowded due to the Superbowl being in Jacksonville?

Going to AKL 2/2 - 2/6. Hoping for warm weather and no crowds!!! :love:

going to POP Feb 1-10 and AK Feb 11-16.
Feb is my favourite time to be at Disneyworld and this year with Mardi Gras, NASCAR and Superbowl all at the same time. the trip is going to be exceptional
:moped: :moped: :moped:

I will be @ Pop Century 2/4 thru 2/12.
boldblue.gif
I've never been in February before - will there be any Mardi Gras activities going on at WDW during this time??
jester.gif
And forgive my sports ignorance, when exactly is the Superbowl??
confused.gif

I will be with Mickey from 1/29/05-2/5/05 .It's an early Bday gift to myself!!!.. I love Disney in February (and any other month) the crowds are bearable and it breaks up my long winters in Syracuse Ny.. Going solo as usual and loving it!!

DW & I will be at AKL Feb. 5-9. Never been in Feb.

My husband and I are going Feb 6 - 12 as an early First Anniversary present to each other. We honeymooned there last year and we've been itching to go back ever since.

Eeyore_lives said:
And forgive my sports ignorance, when exactly is the Superbowl?? [

The Superbowl is on Suday Feb 6 and it is in Jacksonville.

I am planning a solo trip for 3rd to 10th February and will probably be staying at Pop Century. Stayed with my family at CBR this summer (2004) and loved it. I going back on my own as a birthday treat to finish seeing bits I missed last time. DH is not worried about visiting WDW again so soon and is very happy saving money by not going himself and looking after our boys.

I so excited! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Hubby and I will be at POFQ from Feb 13th to the 18th. I can't wait!!! It's been 10 years since I was last at Disney, so I'm excited to see everything that has changed. Also this is my first time in an actual resort - we always camped at Fort Wilderness in the past...

I will be going solo for the 4th time from February 24th to March 3rd. I am staying off site.

:earboy2: :earboy2:

Me plus 3 maybe 4 other adults will be at WDW 2-6 thru 2-13. We'll be getting the best and the worst of the Superbowl and Mardi Gras crowds.
pax,
Chavi

Myself and DH, along with another couple, will be at PO. Hope Lincoln's birthday on the 12th doesn't have an effect on crowds!

Inga

Just DH and I during President's week. This is our first time in Feb. and without the kids (although they are adults and joining us again in July.)

Take it from someone who has done Disney twice in Feb. and will be doing it again in 2005, it can be cold so be prepared.
As for President's week most of the school's in the New England states have a winter break during that week so if you see a lot kids during that week you will know why.

We are going also in February--and yes, we are going because of the break. We don't have kids, but our family will be going to and they have a second grader who will be on break that week. Hope it isn't too too crowded!

I will be going to Disney 2/6 - 2/12 staying at Pop with my mother. I am always looking for someone to go to Pleasure Island with since I am not into going alone.

-Robyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter