Feb. Monthly Challenge Thread- Who will join me?

I haven't got any more done but its been a busy month with holidays and BIG swaps ;) Next month I promise to do more:goodvibes

I just got home from scrapping at a friends house. I finished 8 pages for a total of 18. I also finished my tags for the tag swap!

I have updated the first post. There are the final totals for the month!
COngrats Quiltymom- You Rocked this month! PM me with your address- I have a little something for you.
S :)

Congratulations, quiltymom!!! Great job!

I'll update the annual thread tomorrow after work! :)

Can I get 2 more added please? I started them last week but just finished today so I'll count them for Feb not March. Thanks.

Thanks -everyone! I still can't believe that I did so many pages. Who knows how many I'll get done in March, but I can guarantee it won't be so many!

Now I gotta go sign up for March before I forget...

Thanks -everyone! I still can't believe that I did so many pages. Who knows how many I'll get done in March, but I can guarantee it won't be so many!

Now I gotta go sign up for March before I forget...

Actually you gotta create March...we're waiting for you chica! Our official winner gets the dubious honor of hosting the new thread. :thumbsup2 GL!

I somehow must have double posted because my count is incorrect. Would you please change me to a total of 25 for the month of February? I was gone 10 days out of last month which made it hard to do more than that.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter