Favorite Less Popular Attractions!

MK-COP, monsters Inc, the people mover, country Bear Jamboree, philharmagic,
Epcot, living with the land (typically walk on any time I have been there) walking around the aquarium, the American experience (it was so nice and cool but the kids were bored to tears)
AK affection station and character drawing class, the boneyard, it’s tough to be a bug and we love the Nemo live action. A lot of people skip this and it’s really good, you get to sit and stay cool for a while. Great for the little to nap
HS-launch bay (this probably gets busy but wasn’t when we were there) muppetvision, star tours, Indiana Jones. Not a lot in this park that isn’t headliners
ETA: dont forget people watching!! One of our favorite pastimes is grabbing a snack or a drink and just sitting there watching people. We have had some good stories to tell over the years 🤣

Last edited:
I rode one of those Main Street vehicles last year, and that was super fun. I am usually running at rope drop, but this time, there wasn't anything I wanted to do then, so hopped on the double decker, and sat at the top.
I also like Launch bay, but they don't have as much cool Star Wars stuff as they used to. Wish they'd add more memorabilia
The aquarium in Epcot is very nice.
I've never done the animation class at AK, but it's supposed to be fun. I did wander around the Tree of Life for a good long while, trying to find as many animals as I could.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter