Favorite Less Popular Attractions!

I was surprised by how much I loved the Batuu Bounty Hunters game in DHS?? Like all you're doing is running around scanning doors with your MagicBand+ but .... it made the purchase of the MagicBand+ worth it for me. (Also totally drained my battery.)

I also ADORE Muppet*Vision 3D, have to see it every time, it is a national treasure, etc etc etc.

I guess Star Tours is also "less popular" at this point? Love that one too.
Fellow Muppet fan! Have you seen the pics of a Muppet themed Rock n Roller Coaster? So fun!

Fellow Muppet fan! Have you seen the pics of a Muppet themed Rock n Roller Coaster? So fun!
I did! I don't mind the current Aerosmith incarnation, but I admit I'd love to see more Muppets in the parks and there's so much opportunity for that at DHS. I wouldn't mind a Muppet retheme at all (or Powerline for that matter, but that feels a little more niche.) In fact I'm strongly considering purchasing a ticket to Jollywood Nights just for the Kermit and Miss Piggy-hosted show ....

Do you remember when they had a hall of old set pieces from the movies? I remember the hot air balloon and some of the Muppets on display. This was 20 years ago! I almost had a stroke from joy. Lol. Also caught Kermit and Piggy in colonial garb doing a little skit near the Hall of Presidents one year. Don’t know what Powerline is but will look it up. And I am definitely eyeballing those Jollywood Night tix too!

MK: Tom Sawyer Island, Little Mermaid, Railroad
Epcot: Living with the Land, Impressions du France, Mission Space
Studios: Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular, Muppet Vision 3D, Rock n Roller Coaster (sometimes), Smuggler's Run single rider
AK: Everest single rider, Finding Nemo, exploration trails

Do you remember when they had a hall of old set pieces from the movies? I remember the hot air balloon and some of the Muppets on display. This was 20 years ago! I almost had a stroke from joy. Lol. Also caught Kermit and Piggy in colonial garb doing a little skit near the Hall of Presidents one year. Don’t know what Powerline is but will look it up. And I am definitely eyeballing those Jollywood Night tix too!

Powerline is the rock star character Max loves in A Goofy Movie ... and his songs are absolute bops IRL. You can find them on Spotify and they're usually in my top songs. "I2I" and "Stand Out."

Living with the Land is so soothing. I absolutely love it! Also, any less popular ride with A/C moves up the list for me in warmer weather!

I gotta second this one! Something about the AC, the music, and the thunderstorm just brings instant peace! I have taken many accidental naps on this ride-- and love it just as much when I manage to stay awake!
love the nap time on that ride...so soothing

The Animation Experience at the Conservation Station. It was a nice sit down activity that everyone loved.

It's Tough to be a Bug! That's the one ride I remember from my first trip as a kid. We make sure we go every time we are at AK and love hearing the terrified reactions of the kids 🤣.

Star Tours and Dinosaur.....they are not our "favorite" but we like them even though it seems most don't.

We travel to WDW frequently (maybe 3-4 trips a year) with 2 girls under 10. I have always happily purchased Genie+ in the past. However, for a day or two this coming trip, I'm considering not buying it. We love how convenient it is, but I do feel like we are always rushing to make the next return time and we miss out on a lot of the littler details. For example, we haven't done Tom Sawyer Island in years, I'm sure there's plenty of shows we missed and we could probably easily spend a whole day just walking around Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival. What are your favorite things to do that may not have a lightning lane entrance? Thanks!
This is easy. Enchanted Tiki Room.

1. You can eat a Dole Whip in the queue!
2. Walt's fingers are all over this attraction.
3. You can eat a Dole Whip during the show!
4. It is the most clever attraction, because the birds actually sing.
5. You can eat a Dole Whip FLOAT during the show!
6. It has A/C.
7. You have easy access to eat a Dole Whip after the show!
8. You will smile. (If you can't smile after leaving the Tiki Room, then you need to look at yourself and have a come to Jesus meeting with yourself.)
9. You can eat a Dole Whip during the show and share a second Dole Whip with family or a friend!

This is easy. Enchanted Tiki Room.

1. You can eat a Dole Whip in the queue!
2. Walt's fingers are all over this attraction.
3. You can eat a Dole Whip during the show!
4. It is the most clever attraction, because the birds actually sing.
5. You can eat a Dole Whip FLOAT during the show!
6. It has A/C.
7. You have easy access to eat a Dole Whip after the show!
8. You will smile. (If you can't smile after leaving the Tiki Room, then you need to look at yourself and have a come to Jesus meeting with yourself.)
9. You can eat a Dole Whip during the show and share a second Dole Whip with family or a friend!

Perfect list no notes 🍍

At MK the riverboat, train, and my all-time favorite people mover. Love taking in all the park vistas.
In Epcot Gran Fiesta tour. I just love the ambience inside the Mexico pavilion (has really good displays in the outer area as well) and getting a cucumber margarita at La Choza just outside.
In AK the Gorilla Falls and Maharaja animal trails along with the Oasis and Discovery Island, and the Harambe drummers and acrobats in Africa and Chakranadi sitar player in Asia. Also the deck of Nomad Lounge watching the flotillas.
In HS- I’ll pass because everything I enjoy requires waiting. Didn’t like Indiana Jones show or Beauty and the Beast. I did like Little Mermaid show and it’s gone. Maybe the charcuterie and margarita flight in the Brown Derby lounge while I people watch-

My favorite attractions are the sit down and relax shows/rides. MK - Tiki Room, People Mover, Carousel of Progress. AK - the animal trails and the Tam Tam drummers of Harambe. HS - Muppet Vision 3D (not popular, I know!). EPCOT - Living with the Land, the aquariums in the Sea pavilion, and browsing the small museum displays in World Showcase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter