• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to a cheer event and will receive 3 day PH from the group (but not until we arrive). I want to book our fp at 60 days out though. If I purchase 2 day PH am I only able to book 2 days worth of fp? We are going to upgrade to ap's after arrival and save the extra tickets. I'm concerned about the ability to book 10 days of fp at 60 days out if I only have 2 days of PH on MDE though.
If you want to book 10 days of FPs, purchase the APs now and link the vouchers to your MDE. The vouchers allow FP booking for all 10 days if you'll be onsite for 10 days. You'll activate your APs to be able to enter the parks when you arrive at WDW.

With a 2-day PH, you can only pre-book FPs for 2 days.

If you want to book 10 days of FPs, purchase the APs now and link the vouchers to your MDE. The vouchers allow FP booking for all 10 days if you'll be onsite for 10 days. You'll activate your APs to be able to enter the parks when you arrive at WDW.

With a 2-day PH, you can only pre-book FPs for 2 days.

Thanks! I will purchase out AP's now instead of waiting.

Just to note: the CM can book FPs for you. The CM can book up to 7 days prior to your park day for a total of 4 park days.

Everything can be done through the CM's MDE for FPs for all 3 Guest Passes.

Hi! I posted on the ticket thread too, but this may be a better spot for my question. I've been searching for an answer and found this from awhile ago.

My son's girlfriend will be staying with us for a few days on an upcoming trip. Her cousin is a CM and will be giving her a 2 day ticket and getting her a discount on a 2 day ticket. Will we be able to book her FPs at 60 days for all four days so we can have the same times? Another words, can I get the numbers off the CM ticket to link both in my MDE? I would hate to have to rely on her cousin to book FP if I'm able to.

Thank you so much for your help!

Hi! I posted on the ticket thread too, but this may be a better spot for my question. I've been searching for an answer and found this from awhile ago.

My son's girlfriend will be staying with us for a few days on an upcoming trip. Her cousin is a CM and will be giving her a 2 day ticket and getting her a discount on a 2 day ticket. Will we be able to book her FPs at 60 days for all four days so we can have the same times? Another words, can I get the numbers off the CM ticket to link both in my MDE? I would hate to have to rely on her cousin to book FP if I'm able to.

Thank you so much for your help!
If he is giving her 2 Comp tickets and a regular 2-day ticket that he purchased at his discount, yes, you can book her FPs when you book yours. Her tickets will share your 60-day booking window.

Only Guest Passes, which are not regular tickets and which she doesn't have, must be booked by the CM.

If he is giving her 2 Comp tickets and a regular 2-day ticket that he purchased at his discount, yes, you can book her FPs when you book yours. Her tickets will share your 60-day booking window.

Only Guest Passes, which are not regular tickets and which she doesn't have, must be booked by the CM.

Thank you! I think I got it now :)

Appreciate your quick response and all your knowledge that you share!

I'm so sorry if this has been answered here - I'm sure it has but I can't find it. I have a trip planned in October onsite, but will also be visiting for a day in September with my annual pass. Can I use any previous magic band at the scanners or do I need to get the magic band that comes with your annual pass? TIA!

I'm so sorry if this has been answered here - I'm sure it has but I can't find it. I have a trip planned in October onsite, but will also be visiting for a day in September with my annual pass. Can I use any previous magic band at the scanners or do I need to get the magic band that comes with your annual pass? TIA!

Any MagicBand or card that shows as active for you in MDX will work.

Your question actually wasn't addressed in the opening posts, but it's asked often enough that I just added a bold red sentence in there to emphasize it. Thanks!

Thank you for clarifying earlier that renting DVC points is considered an onsite stay. I have a split stay (1 day BWV/6 day Poly) with rented DVC points, but have yet to book my 7 day tickets. When I do book my tickets, will they be linked with BWV? Poly? Or by standalone? They reason I am asking is that I am trying to figure out which FP stay category I will fall in to see if I'll be able to make FP for all 7 days right away, or just 1 day at 60 days out due to the 1 night stay at BWV. Thank you for the help!

Thank you for clarifying earlier that renting DVC points is considered an onsite stay. I have a split stay (1 day BWV/6 day Poly) with rented DVC points, but have yet to book my 7 day tickets. When I do book my tickets, will they be linked with BWV? Poly? Or by standalone? They reason I am asking is that I am trying to figure out which FP stay category I will fall in to see if I'll be able to make FP for all 7 days right away, or just 1 day at 60 days out due to the 1 night stay at BWV. Thank you for the help!

The tickets are separate. They are not tied to either specific reservation, they will be tied to your profile. You will be able to make FP selections for both stays from the start (assuming no oddities or issues)

The tickets are separate. They are not tied to either specific reservation, they will be tied to your profile. You will be able to make FP selections for both stays from the start (assuming no oddities or issues)
Thank you so much for the very fast reply!! I really appreciate it!

Quick question, please. I have a 6 night stay (check in on Saturday and check out on Friday) and 6 day PH. We don't plan to go to the parks on Saturday as it will be late arrival. We do plan to hit MK on our check out day, Friday, before starting the 2 day trip home. When my FP window opens will I be able to choose any on Friday or will my window only be Saturday through Thursday?

Quick question, please. I have a 6 night stay (check in on Saturday and check out on Friday) and 6 day PH. We don't plan to go to the parks on Saturday as it will be late arrival. We do plan to hit MK on our check out day, Friday, before starting the 2 day trip home. When my FP window opens will I be able to choose any on Friday or will my window only be Saturday through Thursday?

Friday will be included. Fastpass are for days and include check-in and check-out day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter