Fan Club Card

Hi Tinkerbarb:wave:

I sent you an email. Thank you !!!! As soon as I get my card in the mail I am going to order our Universal Tickets. Yippii

Judi
First trip to Universal and IOA 8/17/03

I got my Fan Club card today. You are such a sweetie to have mailed it to me!! Thank you so much!

Thank you so much Tinkerbarb!! I recieved my fan club card.
:bounce: :Pinkbounc

What is the passbook? I have a Very old Fan Club Card but I guess it's still good. This thread has inspired me to look for even more discounts.

Entartainment Unlimited puts out a coupon book called a "Passbook" in most major US cities. They are mostly dining coupons, but a lot of hotel chains etc give discounts with them.

A lot of charitable organizations sell them as a fundraiser.

It is "That big coupon book"

I will look later for a phone number if you like, PM me if you want it (I have to go out to my car to get the book);), but chances are you know someone who is selling them...if you are in the US

:bounce:

Thanks, I already have the entertainment book. I didn't realize that's what you were talking about. Actually my school was selling them as a fundraiser so I ordered a few for different areas we visit. It's a good thing I have more than one since I booked 2 rooms at the RP so I need 2 cards.
Thanks so much for offering to find the number. Everyone is just so helpful and generous on these boards.

It's a good thing I have more than one since I booked 2 rooms at the RP so I need 2 cards.

Really, I thought that you only needed one card for the reservation.

When I made the reservation, they told me I would need a separate card for each room. I thought that was odd since the two rooms are under my name, one for hubbie and me, the other for our 2 sons and their friend. Anyway, between the books i bought for my sons and my books I have four so it didn't matter.

Anyone willing to share the last four digits on their fan club bar code so I can purchase the discount tickets online?

They are running a $15 off 1 day ticket special online but you need the bar code numbers.

Thanks.

PM Tinkerbarb, she will send you a new card. If you ask nicely, she might even give you the number before she sends it to you.....

Hi, all.

I see on the Fan Club website that the card gives you 10% on SHOPS inside either of the parks, but does it also give 10% on restaurants inside the parks? Or does the 10% discount only apply on City Walk restaurants?

Cheers.

Sorry for the delay everyone, I've been out of town.
CHICAGO RULES!!
I tried to reply to all the new requests this morning. There were over thirty!! But I think I got everyone. You should have your cards within a week.

Tinkerbarb, you are truly amazing!

Thank you for the card, I just received it today. Across the border in less than a week -- how unexpected!

Cheers.

tinkerbarb,

I sent you an email request for a card, if still available. Apparently my company can not qualify--probably too small--to get them on its own.

Thank you very much!

...if you could tinkbarb....I sent you an email also!

Hope you can still send these!!

Thank you in advance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter