Fan Club Card

SGF

Mouseketeer
How can a business get a fan club card to get the fan rates? How much does it cost?

Thanks, but that doesn't explain how to get one and how much it costs.

It doesn't cost anything, your company has to apply for it. I am the club director for my company and I hand out the cards to employees as they ask for them. Ask someone in your HR department to join.

If you can't get your HR dept to apply for a Fan Club package, then email tinkerbarb with your name & address. She has cards. (Hope it's ok that I posted this again, Barb) :D

Thanks. Is there a phone number I can use to have my company call for a card.

Fan Club Info
Answers to Fan Club Questions.......

What is the Fan Club?
The Universal Studios Fan Club is offered to business which meet their enrollment criteria. Once a corporation is enrolled, the employer can pass on this benefit in the form of a discount card to their employees. It is very similar to the old Magic Kingdom
Club.

How do you join?
By asking your HR department, your travel agent, your bank...

All the information they need to apply is on the web site. It is a process of applications and faxes and so forth...

Enrollment is based on your number of employees and where you are located.

WHOOPS, the web site doesn't tell you much anymore does it... just emails. Well I guess I've been a club director so long, I didn't notice all the info wasn't there anymore. Anyhow, as long as your HR ends up getting an email address, which it looks like they will thru the info request form, they should be able to sign up.

Is there a cost to join?
Fan Club cards are FREE

What are the benefits of being a Fan Club Member?
The basics are: discounted tickets, discounted resort rates, and 10% off meals and merchandise

You can get more info here:
http://198.12.17.76/fanclub/memberorlando.asp

Can you buy tickets at Universal for the same price as on the internet with the fan club card? I'm looking at the 2 days/ 3rd day free ticket. Thanks Sam

I have a question for you all. I have a Fan Club card that is about 1 1/2 years old that I got from a kind person on these boards. It doesn't appear to have any kind of date on it. Are they good forever? Do you ever have to get a more recent one to get a discount?

Fan Club Cards have no expiration date, but new designs come out all the time. I've been sent 3 in the last two years. The newest, which I like the most, are more like little credit cards. They come with really nice pamphlets that explain the discounts a little better.

The old type is still good, don't worry!!!

The website says that there is a 10% discount on the annual pass. Now since there are 2 annual passes, is this discount valid also for the "cheap" annual pass (the one with blackout dates, that does not include parking fees etc.)?

WernerW,

The 2 Park Annual Power Pass is already discounted and they dont offer discounts on it. Thats what I was told anyway when I asked the same question.

I spent about 3 weeks trying to figure out how to get one of these cards. NOBODY seemed to know who to call. The Person in charge of it is Michelle Czynszak (or at least she was last year).
I have her direct number, but I have never used it. I will give it to you in a PM; I don't think she would like it posted.

Other Numbers are:
The main Number is (407) 363-8420
The Hotline Number is (407) 363-8214

They tell you that everything has to be done by Fax or E-Mail.

The company I work for has lots of politics, and I didn't feel comfortable asking the HR department to sign off on it. I was trying to reach a human in order to get a card. The person who gave me Micelle's number casually asked me if I really needed to talk to her, or if I just wanted a card; she had a few lying around. I said YES!. It has only really helped on the full annual pass. The cheapy AP is not discountable, and AAA gives you more discounts everywhere else at US. The cards do not expire.

In other words SGF, if you have no further luck PM me and I will tell you the gory details, but I do not feel it apropriate to post them...

:bounce:

I had a cardboard card from Tinkerbarb (THANKS!) which I used on my last trip. Today, I was at the local Lincoln Mercury dealership and they had a large display where they were giving out the new style plastic coated cards. They also had the pamplet explaining the program.

Today, I was at the local Lincoln Mercury dealership and they had a large display where they were giving out the new style plastic coated cards. They also had the pamplet explaining the program.
Hey Debbie, I live in Dallas; Which Lincoln Mercury, I would like a plastic card...

We are going there on Saturday, and my cardboard card is a little ragged on the edges...;)

Sorry, I live in Houston. Sort of a long drive to visit MY dealership. However, give your local store a call. I think they run the same promotions inside the state. I went there for a $50 Amex gift card test drive incentive. I heard they were running that program in D/FW also. Try to get your hands on one of those glossy ads they sent out in the Fort Worth Star Telegram last week. The test drive offer is inside. I know you didn't ask but I hope you can make your visit worthwhile!

Thanks Debbie, On my way to Orlando...stopped at a public computer... too late... but thanks.....

Can Canadian's use the Fan Club cards? I've booked a room at Royal Pacific and can't help but wonder if I would get a better deal with a Fan Club discount...?

Bonnie

Bonnie -- did you try the Entertainment Card rate? I'm sure you can use that :) and I believe the discount is more. I would think you could use the Fan Club card. I think the reservation would be based on if you have the card or not, not where you live.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter