Family cruise anyone?

We would certainly be interested in joining a 2015 "family" cruise! Post info as soon as you can so we can plan!

Thank you, Disneytwinsmom! I guess I have seven posts to go before I can send you my email address.

My DW and I and our three children are cruising October 25, 2014 on the fantasy. We will be anxiously waiting to find out the info on the 2015 family cruise! Our children also want to meet other families that have two moms or two dads!

My DW and I and our three children are cruising October 25, 2014 on the fantasy. We will be anxiously waiting to find out the info on the 2015 family cruise! Our children also want to meet other families that have two moms or two dads!

Did you send me your email address?

Is June 2015 a definite? I love the idea, and I'm sure our son would love it! Just hoping for a different date~

So far Julie the travel coordinator hasn't gotten any dates past May 2015, I believe many were hoping for a July (Summer) sailing date for a 7 day cruise including Castaway Cay.

We have now booked our fourth Disney cruise with our 16 yo son! e have made the family decision to cruise and park the Holiday season. He so looks forward to meeting new friends on his vacations. Our Christmas break is two full weeks this year so.. park first week, then Fantasy on Dec 27th for New Years! Anyone else on our adventure track??

Hi. We are also very interested. I'm new to the site so I can't pm yet. We are me (Jacqueline, 27), my partner (Kristen, 26), and my son (Landon, 6). We are doing our first cruise on the Magic Dec 21-28 and are super excited!

I'm interested in being on the email list. June or July would be great for us as well as our son is in school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter