~~~Fall Yankee Candle Scent/received~~~COMPLETED!!

Tara...the first one seems to have gone MIA, so your sender has shipped a new one. It went into the mail yesterday, so it should be arriving in a day or 2.
Sorry for the delay.

those still waiting are: LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED

taraprather (mailed 9-13......sender is sending a new package out...sent 9-24)

Clhcpaca x 2 (on vacation until 10-6)

:( I sure hope the second one isn't also lost, Tara.....thanks for being so patient.
We'll all hope for Monday arrival.

Sender is checking on DC, Tara....she does have it and it was sent out priority.
Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow.

My package arrived today!:cool1:
I got a 13.5 oz harvest wreath candle and a leaf illuma-lid.
The candle smells soooo yummy.
Thanks so much!!

I am glad that this one got there. Sorry about the delay in re-sending, but so glad it is there.

Oh good!! Glad it arrived ::yes::
I do wonder what happened to the other one :confused:

That concludes this exchange until we hear from Cindy when she returns from vacation on the 6th.

Watch for the Holiday Yankee Candle exchange starting Nov. 1 (or maybe Oct. 31 ;) )

I'm HOME :eek: I returned late last night, missing one suitcase. Hopefully, I will get it delivered to me today. :rotfl: I was opening packages at midnight, so exciting :goodvibes

From Dania CP2002, I received a medium jar candle in Hollyberry scent (love the holidays), a French vanilla tart (vanilla scents of any type are my favorite) and votives in white chocolate mont and sparkling lemon. Thanks Dania, so very much. When I get unpacked, I can get into burning some of the scents---I really want to try that lemon one. :thumbsup2

From Rebecca (DIS name unknown), I received a 3 pack of car jars (Autumn Wreath), and 8 votives ( 2 each of Cranberry Chutney, Autumn Leaves, Harvest and Boo-Nilla), and a beautiful copper triple votive candle holder (simple lines and just gorgeous). Thanks, Rebecca for everything.

Vacation was very enjoyable, but can't wait to get settled back into the routine.:thumbsup2 Of course, it would be nice if I had the rest of my clothes :rotfl2:

Cindy

Welcome home, Cindy.

Rebecca is roberrl187. Sounds like you had lots of great things waiting for you.
Clothes, you are home now, you don't need them :rotfl: I've had my suitcase delayed on arriving at WDW....that was not fun!! And put a definite damper on the start of the best trip every. But it showed up that night.

I'm HOME :eek: I returned late last night, missing one suitcase. Hopefully, I will get it delivered to me today. :rotfl: I was opening packages at midnight, so exciting :goodvibes

From Dania CP2002, I received a medium jar candle in Hollyberry scent (love the holidays), a French vanilla tart (vanilla scents of any type are my favorite) and votives in white chocolate mont and sparkling lemon. Thanks Dania, so very much. When I get unpacked, I can get into burning some of the scents---I really want to try that lemon one. :thumbsup2

From Rebecca (DIS name unknown), I received a 3 pack of car jars (Autumn Wreath), and 8 votives ( 2 each of Cranberry Chutney, Autumn Leaves, Harvest and Boo-Nilla), and a beautiful copper triple votive candle holder (simple lines and just gorgeous). Thanks, Rebecca for everything.

Vacation was very enjoyable, but can't wait to get settled back into the routine.:thumbsup2 Of course, it would be nice if I had the rest of my clothes :rotfl2:

Cindy

I'm glad they were waiting for you when you came home. I loved the candle holder. Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter