~~~Fall Yankee Candle Scent/received~~~COMPLETED!!

Thanks for checking in Dania.
There are still 3 more to be confirmed....2 are to go out today. Please post here when they do ::yes::

Just wanted to let you know that my vacation starts tonight with a stay in a hotel by the airport.:banana:
Tomorrow this time I will be on my way to WDW:dance3:
So, I have received nothing yet and I will not be able to post until I get back to work on October 6th.

Cindy

Sorry, about that Cindy. :(
I will keep the thread open for you.
Something fun to look forward to on your return.
Have a wonderful trip!! :mickeyjum

Sorry, about that Cindy. :(
I will keep the thread open for you.
Something fun to look forward to on your return.
Have a wonderful trip!! :mickeyjum

I'm really looking forward to the trip. One of my nieces works at WDW and so does her boyfriend. They are buying a house in the area; it's being built now and she is keeping me updated with pictures. I'm sure that I will get a tour of the "house". :rotfl2: Plus, the last 8 days my other brother and his family will be there. So, it should be a really nice vacation...:dance3:

Cindy :banana:

Electricity is still out at my home (has been since Sunday), but I've been staying at my parents house (right next door to me) since they have electricity. I keep going home thinking I will have a package, but nothing to report as of yet..hopefully soon:)

Hopefully soon ::yes::
Sorry your electricity is out. At least you have somewhere close to go to.

We are waiting on 9 more packages.
Some really should be arriving soon.

Mine arrived today!

I received a nice package from clhcpaca, I received:
Spiced Pumpkin tart
Gingerbread Maple Tart
White Choclolate Mint Tart
Hot Buttered Rum Tart
Vanilla Cupcake Jar Candle
A really cute Mickey Mouse tin that actually had my tarts in!
Cinderella Magnetic Activity Set

thanks so much!!!

Glad to hear of an arrival.

I hope those last packages made it into the mail today ::yes::

Anyone else have any news?

Complete slacker checking in here! :blush: My package did make it in the mail (priority) today and should arrive Sat or Mon. The good news is that my recipient probably wasn't wondering where it was! :rolleyes1

No news on the receiving front, but I'm not worried. Temps have finally cooled off enough here that I am not worried about returning home to YC soup sitting on my stoop! :rotfl:

Now on to the next trip.
We go to AZ the end of Oct. to walk through the new house!! :woohoo:

When in Oct? I'm actually headed to Phoenix Sat for a work related meeting. Hoping to make a stop in Casa Grande on my way home! :cool2:

Just got home from shopping and I will be mailing in the morning. If I would have known YC was going to be so fast this time I would have just ordered online.

I am lucky enough to have a YC store nearby because I love shopping there (even if my wallet doesn't!). Ordering online is not the same for me when it comes to YC!!

We will be walking through the house Oct. 23....and it closes Oct. 30 :woohoo:
We will be back for Christmas Dec. 19.
DD works in Casa Grande :) this year....she is looking to change for next year....not fond of the school district.

I can't wait to move......and found out there is a Penzey's store in Scotsdale...I am SO there. That is a hard one to order online...I want to see and sniff :rotfl: I may have to check it out in Dec.....I need to stock the new kitchen, right? ;)

Hope we hear of more arrivals today. The list is getting short.
those still waiting are:
taraprather
Tink_Or-Belle
BARBARAAPPLE
DisneyCP2002
jwsqrdplus2
meriweather
Clhcpaca x 2

those still waiting are:
taraprather (mailed 9-13)
DisneyCP2002 (mailed 9-18)
jwsqrdplus2 (shipped 9-17)
meriweather (shipped 9-18)
Clhcpaca x 2 (on vacation until 10-6)

I received my exchange from Cindy / clhcpaca
I got a box of Buttercream tea lights
a box of cherry lemonade tea lights
cider donut sampler
gingerbread maple tart
farmhouse apple tart
a wooden wall hanging with "just picked fresh on it "
candle holders that spell home on them
a princess metal box
and a princess Magnetic Activity Set

Thank you
I am already using some of it

Just 5 more to go (and Cindy ;) )

2 should arrive tomorrow if they haven't already.
2 are coming right from YC
and 1...should have already arrived. I will be checking on that one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter