~~~Fall Yankee Candle Scent/received~~~COMPLETED!!

Thanks for the update, Barbara :)

Hopefully the other YC one will arrive then too. I think they both shipped the same day.

YC is showing that mine should arrive tomorrow, so it will be there when she returns from vacation.:thumbsup2

I'm sure that will be a great thing to come home to. ::yes::
Thanks for letting me know, Bec.

Any news today?
I thought for sure 2 would be arrving.....hope we hear that news ::yes::

Mine arrived today!!!

I got a medium jar of fall festival
small jar of Autumn wreath
box of sand and sea tea lights
each of the Halloween Votives
2 halloween Votive holders
a minnie Antenna topper

SOOO awesome my house will soon smell perfect for fall

:yay: Glad to hear of another arrival.
That would have been from jwsqrdplus2 :)
Sounds great!!

That leaves just 4...and Cindy ;)

those still waiting are: LIST HAS BEEN UPDATED

taraprather (mailed 9-13......sender is sending a new package out)
DisneyCP2002 (mailed 9-22)
Clhcpaca x 2 (on vacation until 10-6)

:woohoo: UPS just dropped off a package for me from BARBARAAPPLE :yay:

Love it all.
3 pack Spiced Pumpkin car jars
3 pack Sage & Citrus car jars
and 3 pack of small jars on Spiced Pumpkin, Macintosh and Autumn Wreath

LOVE :love: it all. Can't wait to start burning .....and getting the car smelling....like fall.
Thank you Barbara.

I just checked the tracking and the package I sent should be delivered today. When I first checked the tracking the delivery date was Monday but now it says intransit-rescheduled with todays date.

Hopefully today will find another one or two arrive ::yes::

Hmmmmm, I wonder who! :idea: :teeth:

I just checked the tracking and the package I sent should be delivered today. When I first checked the tracking the delivery date was Monday but now it says intransit-rescheduled with todays date.

:woohoo: Let's hope we do hear about its arrival ::yes::

And it was on my porch when I got home from work today! Thankfully we are only in the low 90s right now, so no candle puddles!

I got a great package from Amy (briannesmom) today. In it was 2 fall votive holders and an assortment of votives. I got Autumn Wreath, Frosted Pumpkin, Pomegranate Cider, Blueberry Scone, Mulling Spices, Candied Apple, Choclate Cupcake (currently being fought over by my girls!) and Harvest. A great assortment of favorites and new scents. I think I am going to try pomegranate cider first!

Thanks Amy!

I received mine today. Thank you briannesmom for the great smelling package. I got:

Large Jar Vanilla Cupcake(arrived in pieces :( )
2 tarts

Shouldn't have been from briannesmom :( Should have been from tinkerbell1967
Sorry it arrived broken. I know last exchange both of the ones coming to me arrived broken. I think some postal workers just toss those boxes as hard as they can. :(

Sorry couldn't figure out who it was from, couldn't find a note inside :( Sorry for the confusion Nancy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter