Fall/Fall Advantage 2008

those ar cute. lol. i saved it to favorites so if i need them once im there i have the link lol.

Ooo, I already have these! They're lovely, I have happy feet! Haha, I love Crocs. I'd be shocked if Disney let the CMs wear them though, Crocs are pretty recognizable no matter what, and Disney isn't out the advertise them. I agree that they're super comfy though, I love my Crocs!

So, my high school never allowed us anything but a natural selection of colors to be permitted....what does Disney consider to be natural?

I was able to have my hair a deep red color, even though I'm a dark blonde. Check out the signature and tell me if that is a off-limits hue...lol. It 'dulls' down after a few days of it being dyed.

Just hopeful. ^_- Thanks guys.

EDIT: Oh, I dont think the pic is loading...odd. Try my profile. Sorry. :/

Those should be fine. Not sure of the finish (Crocs foam tends not to be polishable), but I highly doubt anyone would balk at them. I certainly wouldn't have a problem with them. I am sure of one thing though- they probably would be quite comfy!

Now rather ironically, Disney does sell cobranded Crocs. Too bad they don't have a cast approved selection that you knew for sure would work.

I was able to have my hair a deep red color, even though I'm a dark blonde. Check out the signature and tell me if that is a off-limits hue...lol. It 'dulls' down after a few days of it being dyed.

The dark red might be pushing it. When I facilitated classes, I would have likely let that pass (I realize sometimes in photos dyed hair appears little more saturated), but it definitely is pushing it on Disney Look guidelines. If it's a common color that occurs in nature, fair game, but otherwise you're on the edge of acceptable appearance guidelines.

Good news!! I got my acceptance letter for attractions yesterday!!:cool1:

Bad news... I was accepted for Fall and I wanted Fall Advantage.:confused3 I called and they told me to email my recruiter, and she might be able to change it but there isn't any guarantee. I can't accept it until I hear back from her. So I'm playing the waiting again but this time its just when I will go.

But either way I got in!!!!!!!!:banana: :woohoo:

I talked to my recruiter today. She said that if she was to change me to FA then I would have to change my role to QSFB. That is the one role I didn't want so I sticking to my attractions in the fall.

~*~Nicole

I talked to my recruiter today. She said that if she was to change me to FA then I would have to change my role to QSFB. That is the one role I didn't want so I sticking to my attractions in the fall.

~*~Nicole

I wouldnt worry about that in the least. Not one person that I knew on the program that wanted to extend from the regular program to the advantage program end date was denied. Matter of fact, if you decide you dont like your job but want to stay the extra time like the advantage, then you can extend and change your roles.

I wouldnt worry about that in the least. Not one person that I knew on the program that wanted to extend from the regular program to the advantage program end date was denied. Matter of fact, if you decide you dont like your job but want to stay the extra time like the advantage, then you can extend and change your roles.

I wasn't denied, I would have to take a role I didn't want. I would rather do just the fall in a role I would like instead of FA in a role I didn't

The dark red might be pushing it. When I facilitated classes, I would have likely let that pass (I realize sometimes in photos dyed hair appears little more saturated), but it definitely is pushing it on Disney Look guidelines. If it's a common color that occurs in nature, fair game, but otherwise you're on the edge of acceptable appearance guidelines.

Shucks...I guess I'll go au' natural. Maybe I can show them a picture when I arrive of what it looks like on me...and see if I could dye it down there. Lol, but I will deffinitley give up red hair for disney if it comes down to it.

Thanks Csaribay.

gahh. i have red hair too. does it count that people think it is real?

Natural red hair is a fair game. I saw your pictures in the other thread, and it looks like a "natural red" hair color to me, I wouldn't think there'd be any issues. The big thing is a modesty in the amount of color saturation in one's hair, or at least that's my interpretation.

LittleMameido, if your hair color appears to match the same as Katelyn's photos, then disregard what I said earlier. That should be fine and within Disney Look.

When I facilitated classes...

You facilitated classes? How did you get that job - which classes did you do? I'll have my masters in education with a teaching certificate, so becoming faculty is something I may be interested in doing at Disney!

You facilitated classes? How did you get that job - which classes did you do? I'll have my masters in education with a teaching certificate, so becoming faculty is something I may be interested in doing at Disney!

I did resort orientation for new/transfer Polynesian Resort cast members, and Safety in Motion. There was an open casting call for Cross-U facilitators at the resort, and one of the training coordinators encouraged me to apply. I did, and as they say, the rest is history! By the point I left, I even did our new resort general manager's class, which was a lot of fun.

I was very, very fortunate to have that opportunity. I went through a full week of training (40 hours, essentially 9-5 [which is a shift I'd never get otherwise, haha]) and after that was sent to Disney University to complete my training for Safety in Motion. It's not something offered in all areas, however there were open calls for Disney University Cross-U facilitators that I was aware about, and those were open to lines of business- much more broad opportunities there.

I can finally say after weeks of waiting, I received my acceptance letter today!!!! very excited!!!! I am in quick-service food and beverage, was a little boomed, I didn't get my other choices, but who cares, I am working at disneyworld on 5/19/2008. YOOOOO HOOO!!!!!! :rotfl:

Can I make a preference, where I want to work??? Any suggestions for qsfb???

I can finally say after weeks of waiting, I received my acceptance letter today!!!! very excited!!!! I am in quick-service food and beverage, was a little boomed, I didn't get my other choices, but who cares, I am working at disneyworld on 5/19/2008. YOOOOO HOOO!!!!!! :rotfl:

Same here about being disappointed but still grateful ad excited. Im still looking for suggestions for qsfb also. Did you say yes to working in the magic kingdom? I think I said no without even knowing it. But also I didnt really know I was sealing the deal to be put in qsfb also. :rolleyes:

Congrats! I hope to do QSFB at MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter