Fall/Fall Advantage 2008

I can finally say after weeks of waiting, I received my acceptance letter today!!!! very excited!!!! I am in quick-service food and beverage, was a little boomed, I didn't get my other choices, but who cares, I am working at disneyworld on 5/19/2008. YOOOOO HOOO!!!!!! :rotfl:

Can I make a preference, where I want to work??? Any suggestions for qsfb???

ANOTHER MAY 19th-er!!! See u down there!!! :) :) :) AND CONGRATS!!! I HAVE A TICKER IN MY SIGNATURE....THAT IS HOW MANY DAYS WE HAVE LEFT!! :)

Same here about being disappointed but still grateful ad excited. Im still looking for suggestions for qsfb also. Did you say yes to working in the magic kingdom? I think I said no without even knowing it. But also I didnt really know I was sealing the deal to be put in qsfb also. :rolleyes:

I guess we will be ok, all depends on location we are put,yea I did check off MK as a location for qsf&b. Now I am just deciding on a preference to work, so I can email that to my recruiter. Either way, if its bad or good, let's look at like this, "We are working at disney". We will make it fun!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

Congrats! I hope to do QSFB at MK.

Thank Joanna, I'm really happy, now I just have to focus on a location to work at!!!

ANOTHER MAY 19th-er!!! See u down there!!! :) :) :) AND CONGRATS!!! I HAVE A TICKER IN MY SIGNATURE....THAT IS HOW MANY DAYS WE HAVE LEFT!! :)

Thanks, Tyler!!!!!!!!!! I will be very excited to meet you, see you down their as well, can't wait now since I got the letter, days are taking too long!!!!!!!
:banana:

Congrats! I hope to do QSFB at MK.

Joanna do you think that working at the MK spoils the magic. does it ruin it more that being at another not so signature disney park? Im worried about ruining magic especially since I havent been there before and still want to have a magical time my first time there.

Joanna do you think that working at the MK spoils the magic. does it ruin it more that being at another not so signature disney park? Im worried about ruining magic especially since I havent been there before and still want to have a magical time my first time there.

I think for a first-timer it can be a bit of a shock working there. But for me, I love it. I can't see myself working anywhere else.

So I had wanted to do FA but was accepted for Fall attractions. When I talked to my recruiter she said if I was to change I would have to take QSFB. I couldn't bring myself to work QSFB for 7 months so I chose to keep attractions. Today my recruiter called and told me that another person who was accepted for FA wanted to changed to Fall and she also had attractions role. She wanted to know if I wanted to switch with her. So I will now be going on the 28th of May!!!

So I had wanted to do FA but was accepted for Fall attractions. When I talked to my recruiter she said if I was to change I would have to take QSFB. I couldn't bring myself to work QSFB for 7 months so I chose to keep attractions. Today my recruiter called and told me that another person who was accepted for FA wanted to changed to Fall and she also had attractions role. She wanted to know if I wanted to switch with her. So I will now be going on the 28th of May!!!

That's awesome! How convenient, glad it worked out for (both of) you! =D I'll be getting there May 28 too!

Yay! That's great!

Wow - that's LUCKY!!!

I was accepted today for a Fall Character Performer - I also wanted FA so I may give them a call... but I'm fine with Fall if there are no other character openings!

Wow - that's LUCKY!!!

I was accepted today for a Fall Character Performer - I also wanted FA so I may give them a call... but I'm fine with Fall if there are no other character openings!

that's great news! i've been following your blog and I am excited that you got it!!! congrats!

Wow - that's LUCKY!!!

Congrats Brenna!

Thats awesome. wow im impressed that they remembered that you were looking for that thats soo cool see u down there

Hey Everyone, I got my acceptance package last week. I'll be working with Main Entrance Operations during FA '08!! Move-In Date May 28th!!!!

Wow - that's LUCKY!!!

Congrats!!!! That's an amazing accomplishment!:)

I guess we will be ok, all depends on location we are put,yea I did check off MK as a location for qsf&b. Now I am just deciding on a preference to work, so I can email that to my recruiter. Either way, if its bad or good, let's look at like this, "We are working at disney". We will make it fun!!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

How were you able to check off working in the MK? I thought you didn't have a choice!

Please let me know, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter