EXPERIMENT: Ned Pin = Inferno! (finis... it means, the end)

Sorry to ressurect an old thread, but is this still going on? I'd like to see what happens next! ;)

We miss you Pete! Please come back, we want to see you complete your goal!

Fans... right. :rotfl2:

I never really left. I've been lurking around. I didn't have much time to play but lately I've been on for a couple of hours a week. I don't think I'll ever get back to playing as much as I used to (that's probably not healthy anyway).

The "Ned = Inferno" Project. What can I say? It's a blessing and a curse. Of course it was awesome to have so many people generously pitch in to help me meet my goal. I think the original point, that if you work on it you can trade up to just about anything, was proved early on. It did seem like everytime I got a few really rare items they would be re-released. That was aggravating. And after time the list of stuff got to be so long that it was actually quite a job to manage it. I suppose I thought if I slowed things down a bit I could manage it better and maybe things would retire and become more valuable. I guess the slow down became a stop.

As it stands right now, Inferno has dropped a lot in value. I may be able to trade the current list and get it. I don't know, I've been out of the trading game so long that I'm not sure what the stuff is worth. I do know that if I go get "High School Musical 2" today I'll have enough reward codes to get Inferno that way. I'm kind of thinking, I'll do that and put all this stuff in a special ticketed "DIS only" quest.

Any suggestions?

Sounds Good And Awesome That You Could Get Inferno :goodvibes

If You Do The Quest Take In Consideration That It Took Time To Get Those Items, Yet Again Fun And Rewarding
It Would Basically Lead To If You Are feeling Generous Enough To Give Those Items Away
Or You Could Try Getting Another Inferno So You Could Have 2
:cool1:

As it stands right now, Inferno has dropped a lot in value. I may be able to trade the current list and get it. I don't know, I've been out of the trading game so long that I'm not sure what the stuff is worth. I do know that if I go get "High School Musical 2" today I'll have enough reward codes to get Inferno that way. I'm kind of thinking, I'll do that and put all this stuff in a special ticketed "DIS only" quest.

Any suggestions?

If I were you what I would do is to trade away what you have for inferno and put it on your character. Then get an inferno from the movie rewards, and as many ned pins as you can get your hands on. Once you have those then start your Dis only Ned does = Inferno quest with the inferno mixed in amongst the ned pins, so that one lucky and random player gets the grand prize, and the rest of the players have the trading material to start their own trade quest to get inferno as you did.

If I were you what I would do is to trade away what you have for inferno and put it on your character. Then get an inferno from the movie rewards, and as many ned pins as you can get your hands on. Once you have those then start your Dis only Ned does = Inferno quest with the inferno mixed in amongst the ned pins, so that one lucky and random player gets the grand prize, and the rest of the players have the trading material to start their own trade quest to get inferno as you did.

Aww.. what a great idea! I second this! :thumbsup2 (and that's NOT the alpha male pull-my-finger thingie...sigh)

OFF TOPIC: Krazy & Daffy!! I've missed you guys on the DIS! Good to see you both post again :goodvibes

Pete don't give up on your experiment .. some of your items are still rare to us newbies in the game, and while inferno may not be as rare as it once was it is still out of reach of most of us. I would like to trade for a Santa hat if you are still interested :confused3

YAY! KrazyPete is back! We have missed you!

OT poohluv2u send me a PM with a time to meet in the evening Fri or any time on the weekend I have a Santa hat for you!

OK, so here's the deal. I have Inferno. I got it by redeeming my Disney Movie Rewards points. And, it's been a year since this trading project was updated. But I do like to finish what I start... and I really like Daffy's quest idea (see above)... so here we go.

I pulled up the last update. I compared it with what I have in inventory for the Ned project. I also checked the trade offers here and in my old PMs to make sure there weren't any that were not documented in this thread. Everything looks like it is still in order. These are the current items up for trade.

Currently Trading:
Stitch's Teleporters (2)
Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter

Sorceror Hat
Santa Mickey Hat (2)
Mickey 4th of July Hat
Gold Ears
Mission Space Vest Yellow
Bubble Helmet
Space Shoes
Cowboy Hat

Magic Mirror (2)
Wanted Poster (2)
Kali River Rapids Couch
50th Director's Chair Green
Pink Nemo Chair
Magenta Rocket Couch
Retro Turnstile Gold Edition
Random Number Generator Gold Edition
Retro Penny Press Gold Edition
Scoreboard Gold Edition
Animator's Desk and Stool
Chernabog Carpet
Mickey Ear Pumpkin (2)
Skeleton Chair (2)
Bat Bag (2)
Candy Dispensing Bag
Tron Arcade Table and Chairs (2 sets)
Tron Arcade Cabinet
Pirate Well Chair (3)
HSM Piano
Aces of Spades Carpet
Red Tiki Bamboo Room Divider
Green Tiki Room Room Divider
Red Tiki Bamboo Carpet
Red Tiki Idol
Toontown Fireplace (2)
- Stack of Presents
Explorer's Suitcase Sofa
Explorer's Carpet
Typhoon Lagoon Crate Blue
Cactus Chair
Pink Heartless Hamper (2)
Prince Phillip's Briarstone
Red Saddle Seat (2)
Red Penny Press
Barrel Seat Green (2)
Rocketship Couch Magenta
Everest Mountain Chairs (2)

Herbie Movie Poster

Happiest Celebration on Earth Pin (2)
Space Mountain Sign Pin
TDL Miracosta Hotel Pin
Shrunken Ned Pin (2)
Captain Blackheart Pin
Maleficent the Dragon Pin
Esmerelda Pin
Tron Recognizer Pin
Tron Lightcycle Pin
Mickey Special Pin(2)
Silver Mortimer Pin
Mickey Ghost Pin
Fantasyland Retro Castle Pin
Castaway Creek Pin
Tomorrowland Motor Boat Pin
July Fourth Pin '06

If your offer has Inferno in it then you have my undivided attention. Feel free to make other offers but know that once Inferno is on the table this whole trading experiment may be over.

I'm going to start another thread to trade some of my personal inventory for Ned pins. So look for that. I think I'm going to need a bunch of them but keep that in the other thread.

As always, thanks for reading! :thumbsup2

Just to followup along the lines of my "want list." I'd like to consolidate some items into single items of more value. So if I have three or four (or whatever) items that you want and you'll let me combine them to get a valuable single item (ie: a firewall, mansion clock, etc.) that would be great.

I would really like to just get some trades going again but I'm specifically looking to move towards fewer items of better value. So If I can take 4 or 5 items from my list and get a firewall I would prefer that to taking the Sorcerer hat and trading it for 4 or 5 lesser items. Does that make sense?

A long list is impressive but I think I'd rather have fewer items that are of a higher quality. :thumbsup2

not really sure if this is fair or not but how about 1x yellow lightcycle for 1x sorcerer hat and 1x TDL Miracosta Hotel Pin

>_< not really sure if it is worth it but worth the shot I guess

It was worth a shot :goodvibes

However, the blue and yellow light cycles were for sale in the Inner Space shop last year for 500 credits. The sorcerer hats have been retired much longer and I see a lot more people looking for them in trading rooms right now.

So I'm saying no, but I really appreciate the offer. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter