EXPERIMENT: Ned Pin = Inferno! (finis... it means, the end)

I am interested in Kali Couch and Magic Mirrors. I will whip up an offer when I can get on VMK and see what I have :)

I was not on much over the Thanksgiving weekend. Just basically enough to keep up the new things that were coming out. Tonight and tommorrow night I have to finish my ride room for the competition.

I don't want people to think I've forgotten about this. It's just that I really haven't had time to check in on it and I probably won't have time for trading until this weekend.

I will catch up and respond to these offers soon. Thanks! :thumbsup2

Hiya my crazy friend! :goodvibes Do you need any of the Dreams items for your list?

Ooooh, another competition ride! I'll have to come by tonight and bug you while you work... :rolleyes1

Hey Pete. You haven't updated the list since our trade at least, so I don't know what you have... but I'm looking for snow rugs. I know I already traded you two, but if you haven't gotten rid of them I'd like them back :p , and I see you've had an offer with more.
I have dreams stuff to put on the plate. Let me know! :)

BUMP!

Hi HeDiedxILive,
Krazy Pete traded the snow rugs to me, and I traded them to swimmingneno. So Krazy doesn't have them any more unless he has some in his personal stock. You may want to see if swimmingneno still has them.

MKOATEYW said:
BUMP!

Hi HeDiedxILive,
Krazy Pete traded the snow rugs to me, and I traded them to swimmingneno. So Krazy doesn't have them any more unless he has some in his personal stock. You may want to see if swimmingneno still has them.

Thanks for the info!

MKOATEYW said:
BUMP!

Hi HeDiedxILive,
yup i have em!

Heya Pete! just posted to say, keep up the work and hope you get inferno!

Also, i have seen a lot of threads like yours, but just remember...

Imitation Is The Sincerest Form Of Flattery

And, they probably want inferno, and have seen how much success you have had ;)

Good Luck!

Silver

Cade_Silver said:
Heya Pete! just posted to say, keep up the work and hope you get inferno!

Also, i have seen a lot of threads like yours, but just remember...

Imitation Is The Sincerest Form Of Flattery

And, they probably want inferno, and have seen how much success you have had ;)

Good Luck!

Silver

i acctually tried making one thread like this and it sunk like a lead balloon.

but before i started it i asked KrazyPete if i could start it since he started this whole thing. He said yea anybody can try if they want to, but it takes a lot of work and effort to keep it up.

So good job krazy for starting a new fad.

Alphawazup

Alphawazup said:

but before i started it i asked KrazyPete if i could start it since he started this whole thing. He said yea anybody can try if they want to, but it takes a lot of work and effort to keep it up.

Alphawazup

Lol, that is hilarious, Lead Balloon. If you try another thread like it, best of luck!
Silver

ok...ill throw my hat into the ring here...
im interested in the following items...

Sorceror Hat
Gold Ears
Retro Turnstile Gold Edition
Random Number Generator Gold Edition
Retro Penny Press Gold Edition
Scoreboard Gold Edition
1 Magic Mirror

i will trade all of the following for all of the above....

2 Blizzard Beach Pin
2 Castaway Creek Pin
2 Summit Plummet Pin

1 Halloween 06 Pin
1 Halloween Bat Pin
1 Halloween Ghost Pin (host)
1 Halloween Pumpkin Pin
1 Halloween Spider Pin
1 Halloween Witch Pin

2 Ice Cream Pin
2 Popcorn Pin
2 Pretzel Pin
2 Turkey Leg Pin

2 Tron Bit Pin
2 Tron Data Disc Pin
2 Tron Light Cycle Pin (host)
2 Tron MCP Pin
2 Tron Recognizer Pin

1 Thanksgiving 06 Pin

2 Space Mountain Pin
2 Space Mtn. Asteroid Pin
2 Space Mtn. Ride Pin
2 Space Mtn. Rocket Pin
2 Space Mtn. Sign Pin

1 1* Bat Magic

1 50th Green Chair
1 Cactus Chair Green
1 Herbie Couch
1 Saddle Seats Sofa Color Red

1 FULL Explorers Suit
- Jacket w/ camera
- Jacket no camera
- Shorts
- Boots

2 Tron MCP Posters

Alphawazup said:
Alphawazup

I, for one, hate the new fad. I think this thread is a good one. It was a fresh idea, and it's working. The copycat threads are kind of annoying. If we all do this, none of us can do it. It's your gig, Pete. I hope you make it.

the way this thread is going i have no doubt he will make it over time.

All of the other ones i think will either take a long time to trade up but they might eventually make it aftera long time.

If you looked at mine i am just trying to get stuff in my wishlist. It doesn't have to be big items just anything in my wishlist and i have some some not so rare pins in the list so i am just hoping to get some of the smaller items first.

I'm in line for the Sleigh Ride and working on an update. I'm not dead I'm just burned out from the marathon credit raising and ride building weekend (not mention my stressful 11th hour judging). :teeth:

Incidentally, there is a thread on the main board for discussing these types of trading threads. If you want to discuss how they should be done or if they should be done at all then you might want to check it out: Irked?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter