EXPERIMENT: Ned Pin = Inferno! (finis... it means, the end)

I'll give you an animation viewer for a green director's chair.

Let's try to finally make it in 2008! :thumbsup2

Let's try to finally make it in 2008! :thumbsup2

2008? How about January? I don't want this to go on for another year! :lmao:

I'll give you an animation viewer for a green director's chair.

I won't say "no" but help me understand... I think I remember when the Green 50th Chair was on sale and that was St. Patrick's Day 2006. It was on sale for that day only. I would think that a one day sale item from more than a year and a half ago would be worth quite a bit more more than a park quest item that was in the park for 9 months and only retired this last October? But then I've been out of the game for a while. Was there a something about the Animation Quest that makes those viewers more rare? Has the Green 50th chair been rereleased?

MissVMK678:0) said:
Gold Ears
i offer red penny press and Tias Voodoo doll pin

I may be way off. I admit that I haven't been in the game and trading like I was once was. The value of items are in constant flux but I tend to believe I would be taking a pretty big step backwards if I took this offer. :confused3

Thanks for the offers! I feel like I'm saying "no" a lot lately but it doesn't mean that I don't appreciate you taking the time to make an offer and bump the thread. :goodvibes

I won't say "no" but help me understand... I think I remember when the Green 50th Chair was on sale and that was St. Patrick's Day 2006. It was on sale for that day only. I would think that a one day sale item from more than a year and a half ago would be worth quite a bit more more than a park quest item that was in the park for 9 months and only retired this last October? But then I've been out of the game for a while. Was there a something about the Animation Quest that makes those viewers more rare? Has the Green 50th chair been rereleased?

I don't trade, so I wouldn't know :lmao:

But I thought that chair was released for the weekend of VMK's birthday, and then on St. Patrick's Day.

I don't trade, so I wouldn't know :lmao:

But I thought that chair was released for the weekend of VMK's birthday, and then on St. Patrick's Day.

No, the green 50th chairs were only released for 1 day in the July of 2006. They have not been for sale since.

I may be way off. I admit that I haven't been in the game and trading like I was once was. The value of items are in constant flux but I tend to believe I would be taking a pretty big step backwards if I took this offer. :confused3

Ok i will add
Blue football helmet
DLR hotel pin
Herbie Helmet

Ok i will add
Blue football helmet
DLR hotel pin
Herbie Helmet

I got an offer by PM this morning for Inferno. I need to see if I can work out the details on that trade. If it doesn't go through, I'll let you know. Thanks for the offer.

I don't have time to say too much right now. I'll post a full retrospective on this experience in the next day or two. For now, check this out...

beforeaftergr6.jpg

A big sincere "thank you" to everyone who has traded with me, posted an offer, encouraged me or just watched this thread for two years while the whole thing unfolded. Thanks, Aengus for holding the Inferno for a half an hour while we traded. And thanks most of all to IlikedisneyandVmk for the BIG trade! :thumbsup2

Woot ,Woot, So Totally Yay! It has been so much fun watching and playing this with you Krazy! You finaly have your Ned = Inferno Pin! Thanks so much for comming back and finishing it up! So glad to see it complete!

I am rather embarrased KrazyPete, I had seen this thread but never read it. :eek: Am happy to have ended up, at the end of your two year experiment, being the one that traded the inferno! :yay: Many people could take lessons from you, that was without a doubt, the best above board trade I have ever had.:teacher: I am glad I stuck around and didn't run like aengus wanted too...:rotfl: JK Because trade was long, KrazyPete thought that someone should be there, because he wanted me to be comfortable, and not have worries, which I did not. So thank you aengus for waiting and being there.popcorn:: Thank You KrazyPete for the great trade, for being a good guy on VMK, and for the ned pin ! :thumbsup2

I don't have time to say too much right now. I'll post a full retrospective on this experience in the next day or two. For now, check this out...

beforeaftergr6.jpg

A big sincere "thank you" to everyone who has traded with me, posted an offer, encouraged me or just watched this thread for two years while the whole thing unfolded. Thanks, Aengus for holding the Inferno for a half an hour while we traded. And thanks most of all to IlikedisneyandVmk for the BIG trade! :thumbsup2

Oh my gosh!! Cool before and after pics!! I can't believe this "experiment" is over with! I've followed it from the very beginning.

Nice going, Crazy!! A new lava boy has come to town... :goodvibes

Aww, thanks everybody. I couldn't have done it without you! :grouphug:

Here are some stats
  • 390 posts from the beginning to the final trade
  • The second highest number of replies in a thread on the "Trades and Wishes" board
  • Over 13,000 views
  • The second most viewed thread on the "Trades and Wishes" board
  • 602 days (1 year, 7 months, 23 days)
  • 308 days of "Hey Pete, how about an update?" (sorry about that) :blush:
  • The final trade included 94 individual items (7 trading windows)
IlikedisneyandVmk, If I came into this board last October I'd probably be ignoring all these "trade up" threads too.:rotfl:

Aww, thanks everybody. I couldn't have done it without you! :grouphug:

Here are some stats
  • 390 posts from the beginning to the final trade
  • The second highest number of replies in a thread on the "Trades and Wishes" board
  • Over 13,000 views
  • The second most viewed thread on the "Trades and Wishes" board
  • 602 days (1 year, 7 months, 23 days)
  • 308 days of "Hey Pete, how about an update?" (sorry about that) :blush:
  • The final trade included 94 individual items (7 trading windows)
IlikedisneyandVmk, If I came into this board last October I'd probably be ignoring all these "trade up" threads too.:rotfl:

Wow.... somebody has way too much time on their hands.... :rolleyes1

You'd be better off spending your time playing Flag! :pirate:

Wow.... somebody has way too much time on their hands.... :rolleyes1

You'd be better off spending your time playing Flag! :pirate:

I know that numbers make your head hurt but try this..

2 royal ships + 2 pirate ships = :woohoo:
2 royal ships + 2 pirate ships + 2 flags = :bored:

You know whats worse than capture the flag? When you put "friendly" in front of it. I mean come on... friendly pirates? You only do that for credits. It's like work. And BTW, :bored: is as close as the DIS smileys come to "I'm going to shoot myself in the head this is so boring." Wait... did I just let you highjack my thread?

I hope you know I'm just picking. :hug:

I know that numbers make your head hurt but try this..

2 royal ships + 2 pirate ships = :woohoo:
2 royal ships + 2 pirate ships + 2 flags = :bored:

You know whats worse than capture the flag? When you put "friendly" in front of it. I mean come on... friendly pirates? You only do that for credits. It's like work. And BTW, :bored: is as close as the DIS smileys come to "I'm going to shoot myself in the head this is so boring." Wait... did I just let you highjack my thread?

I hope you know I'm just picking. :hug:

Well, since this experiment is now closed, it's okay to hijack this thread! :thumbsup2

You and I both know you *really* want to play Flag with me.... go on.... admit it!

Just remember... REAL PIRATES DON'T SHOOT THE LAST STINKING SHIP!!!!!!!!! Grrrr.... pirate:

Edited: ARG! You changed your "location" again! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter